3

JJ ^

2 months later

Eli Pov

I ain't seen or heard from Leona In a month and like 2 weeks. It was 5am in the morning when I heard banging at my front door.

I got up grabbing my bat and going towards the door. I looked through the peep hole to see Leona. I put my bat down swinging the door open pulling her in. It was atleast 25 degrees outside and she ain't have on no damn jacket.

She was cold as fuck looked like she was standing out there for 10min knocking on my door.

She wrapped her cold arms around me putting her head on my chest. "Come on let's get u warmed up" she looked like she could barely move so I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my room.

I sat her on my bed and put my sheets around her tryin to warm her up a lil bit atleast. I went into the bathroom turning on the water filling the tub up with hot water but not too hot.

I went back in my room to see her laying down shaking. after getting her up I pulled her into the bathroom so she can get into the tub.

I left out and grabbed some clothes for her to put on and layed them on my bed and went downstairs to make her sum to eat.

I heated up some leftover lasagna that I made when I got home from work. I heard the shower cut on then 10min later she came down stairs in the clothes I left on the bed for her.

I was on the couch watching tv with her food on the table in front of me. I looked her over she looked so damn cute in my clothes even though they were little big on her. she had her hair in a high bun clean face wit no makeup. Like damn.

I opened my arms and she came over laying in them wit her head on my chest. "You wanna eat?" I asked she shook her head no I just nodded pulling her closer.

"Do u want to talk about it?" I asked another question. It took a while for her to answer but she finally did "he cheated on me....again....4 times in 2 months" she whimpered. She was about to cry.

"Ay don't cry over that fuck nigga he don't deserve you Leona you deserve to be treated so much better" I said she nodded whispering 'I know'. "Come on let's go lay down, I'll meet u up there let me put this food away.

She nodded getting up and going upstairs. I put the food away and went to the room she was snuggled up in the bed. I climed in wrapping my arms around her. She moved closer to me "thank you" she whispered. "Anything for you" I kissed her forehead falling asleep.

.

The next morning I woke up Leona wasn't beside me. I sighed "I guess she went back" I mumbled. I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I headed down stairs to see Leona by the stove in the same clothes she wore to bed cooking. "What u cooking girl you better not burn down my house" I joked she turned her head and smiled. I went up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist to see what she was cooking.

"I know them ain't your famous chocolate chip pancakes" I said smiling hard asf. "they sure are" she giggled. I started jumping around happy as fuck "I ain't have them in a brick I hope they still taste the same" i said.

She sucked her teeth "of course they taste the same" she smiled as she separated the food putting them on plates sittin down in front of me.

I rubbed my hands together as she looked at me smiling "you a fool" she said holding in her laugh. I chuckled grabbing the syrup spreading it all over my pancakes and diggin in. Shit was too bomb "girl slow your ass down" she said smacking my hand.