Brian ^

Eli Pov

I looked back at Leona not believing what I just heard.

"What" I asked.

"Break up with Clarissa" she repeated with her arms crossed looking up at me.

I ignored her and continued to go up to my room. My head was spinning right now.

Should I break up with Clarissa for the girl I been chasing after for years?

I decided to not think about anything right now but cleaning myself up. I walked into my bathroom to see I had a bloody nose with a cut on top of my eyebrow.

I just got in the shower cleaning my self up. When I got out I throw on my Calvin Klein set underclothes and hopped in bed.

By now I was having a migraine. I turned on my tv and decided to watch Stranger Things for the rest of the night.

...

The next morning I woke up and did my routine getting ready for work I decided to just wear

I had to run a few errands anyway and I didn't want be running around with business clothes on

I grabbed my phone and keys getting into my car and speeding off down the street.

I didn't feel like hearing Leona bicker because I knew she was going to do that as soon as she seen me this morning so I just grabbed some quick breakfast from McDonalds and made my way to work.

...

I was walking through the grocery store looking for the items I needed. "Ooo babe lets get this" Clarissa said holding up a bag of chips.

I decided on calling her to keep me some company after work. She wrapped her arm around mine as she put the bag of chips in the cart after I agreed.

My head was spinning but I didn't show it. I want to try things with Clarissa and see where they will go I'm not planning on breaking up with her anytime soon.

We walked up to the cash out section to see this nigga Troy with a swollen face. Damn I ain't know I got him that good.

He turned around making eye contact with me before smirking.

I didn't pay it any mind. The bitch nigga decided to not say anything and walked out the store.

After I payed for my things me and Clarissa put all the food in my trunk and got in the car.

Once I got into the house we started to put the things away. Clarissa was being touchy. "What is you doing girl" I asked smirking down at her as I felt her hand going down to my waist band.

"Oh, nothing" she smirked and got on her tippy toes kissing my neck.

I turned towards her tapping her thighs making her jump up wrapping her legs around me.

I walked over to the couch laying her down kissing down her neck as my hands roamed under her shirt.

She let out a soft moan as I found her spot sucking on it. She pulled my shirt off flipping us over.

She straddled my waist as she kissed down my stomach. Her tongue glided down my stomach as she looked me in my eyes.

We both jumped up as we heard someone clearing their throat.

I looked in the direction to see Leona standing there with her arms crossed and a eyebrow raised not looking too happy.

---

xMakaylax