6

Lee ^

3 months later

Eli Pov

I was in my office looking at pictures of different types of art from different people that wanted to work for me. As I was going through them I heard a knock at my office door. I said a faint 'come in' just enough for them to hear. JJ and Lee walked in closing the door behind them.

"Wassup" I said giving them dap as they sat in my two chairs in my office. "We're going out tonight, movies, dinner, then the club" Lee said and I nodded still deciding on what to pick from these last two pics I had to pick six and I only had one more decision to make. JJ came and stood beside me knowing I was having alittle trouble looking at the two designs. "Just pick both bruh both look dope asf" she said and I nodded agreeing cause if they both weren't good I wouldn't have a hard time choosing.

I picked both and looked at my watch 4:47 seeing that I was done with everything for today. "Wat time?" I asked standing up collecting my things. "We will be at ur spot by 6:30" JJ said. I nodded as we begin to walk out of the building. I dapped them up once again and got in my car making my way home. When i get in the car I was receiving a call from my girl I met a couple months ago.

We met on Instagram and she followed me and ended up DM'ing me. We found out we were in the same area then bam we connected like that. I answered it through my car.

- hello

Clarissa - hey boo what you doin tonight ?

- I just made plans with the crew you tryna join us?

Clarissa - sure I always wanted to meet them sense you talk about them all the damn time

I can hear her smiling through the phone which made me smile. I do talk about them a lot and she always tells me I have the bestest friends because all the things we been through together.

Clarissa - what y'all plan on doing tonight ?

- Movies, Dinner, and then the Club you coming or not Ma ?

Clarissa - yes i will come if that's cool with your friends

- of course they will be cool with it. Be ready by around 6:50 I'll come scoop you up beautiful

Clarissa - alright boo see you later

I hung up pulling into my driveway. I walked in to see Leona on the coach eating as usual with her fat ass. Her bruises and marks are healed. Well everything healed except for this little bruise on her shoulder which I think became permanent sense it been 3 months sense everything. "Come on girl chop chop !! It's 5 on the dot we have a hour and 30 to get ready" I said plopping beside her taking some chips.

She mushed my face from the side making a face. "Why your big head ass gotta be so loud?" She said smiling a little. "Because you love me" I said in her ear kissing her cheek and standing up removing the hand that rested on her thigh which I didn't notice. I jogged upstairs getting in the shower and freshening up making sure I was A1.

I looked through my closet tryna pick a outfit.