Bryson ^

Eli Pov

The next morning i woke up with the worst headache ever. I stumbled out of bed and looked around. Clarissa was still sleep. I went down stairs grabbing a glass of orange juice with two advils. I popped them into my mouth and downed them.

Sense I was down here I decided to cook breakfast. I made some cinnamon waffles, cheesy eggs, and some bacon. When I was finishing up cleaning the dishes I used I heard footsteps. "Goodmorning baby" I said pecking her lips as I sat her food down with some orange juice and two advils beside it. "Goodmorning babe" she replied holding her head.

She quickly took the advils and started to eat her food and I did the same as we made small talk.

.

I returned back to my house after hanging out with Clarissa for a few more hours. When I got in it was around 4 close to 5. Once I closed the door I heard feet running from upstairs coming down stairs. 5 seconds later Leona jumped into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist as I held her up.

"Where were u ? I was so worried" she said putting her face in the crook of my neck holding me tighter. I smiled laughing a little. "I was wit Clarissa" I answered a question but she didn't say anything. I felt her tense up at the name but she relaxed immediately after a second.

She moved her head pouting which made my heart jump alittle. Why she gotta be so adorable. "Wats wrong?" I asked. By now I was sitting on the couch still holding her as she straddled my waist. "I feel like she's stealing my best friend from me, y'all been together for months. me and you barely hang out anymore" she confessed.

"Well how about for the rest of the day it's just going be me and you how about that?" I said. That made her smile so big which made me smile back. I kissed her forehead. We both stood up and went to go get ready.

I had on :

Leona outfit :

Leona outfit :

We decided to go to art gallery

We decided to go to art gallery. Leona was a big fan of art also, but she barely shows it. We decided to go to the #1 biggest art gallery. When we got there and we instantly started blabbering about different pieces and artist. There was people there who recognized me from my own art gallery. A few offered to buy some items of mine and I gave them the number to reach Sasha to set up a day for that.