Yep you heard me right

Hi...I'm Ashton Purdy I'm twelve turning thirteen . Yep I'm Ashley Purdy's daughter I have dark brown eyes like my dad.I have chestnut brown hair that goes down to my shoulders and it's layered I have freckles like my mom.

Today I get to see my dad but not like how most parents that aren't together would do, and if you don't know how that works here's a demo;Child gets packed for the weekend and goes to other parents house, and the parents don't speak at all and use the child as a messenger.

But nope that's not how it works for me.How I get to see my dad my mom lets me go to concerts I always get the front witch is awesome when dad find me he stays by me.

I get ready for the concert. I do my dad's warpaint so he sees me,they don't wear warpaint anymore but that's my way of helping him find me.My mom wants to see my dad and talk to him I'm kinda scared.

*Time skip to concert*

As soon as they got on stage my dad saw my mom and I.When he saw me he smiled the Ashley Purdy smile and when he saw my mom that smile just kinda faded way like the color in a sunset as day goes into night.

*Time skip after concert*

The concert was amazing!Now my mom wants to talk to my dad.Last time they talked it didn't go to well.

*Flashback *

"Wendy please don't yell I don't want Ashton to wake up to us fighting." My dad spoke in a quiet tone hoping not to wake me up.

"No Ashley I'm not going to listen to you!You need to get this through your thick skull I don't want you in her life if your going to be on tour all the god damn time!" My mother screamed at the top of her lungs.

I was watching them fight from the top of the stairs I was five when they broke up. Two seconds after my mom stopped yelling in my dads face they saw me.

My mom had a bad temper. She grabbed a big hand full of my hair and dragged my to my room and threw me in.I just curled up in a ball and cried.

That's when my dad came in he sat on my bed and pulled me gently into his lap.I looked at my dad with tears in my eyes I had a piece of hair in my face he pushed the hair out of my face and wiped away my tears.

"Sh it's okay sweetie it's okay mommy just doesn't want me to go on tour because she'll miss me." That's when the bus pulled up mom still wasn't home because she stormed off.Uncle Jake came in my room. "Hey dude where's Wendy?" Uncle Jake said in a soft tone.

My dad gave him a look and he understood."Hey what time do we have to be at the venue?" my dad whispered "We don't have to be there at any given time it's like an hour away so we can leave like in the morning if you want." "That would be nice so I am make sure my little princess is okay." My dad said and kissed my nose.

*Flashback over*

I came back to reality and there wasn't yelling but they weren't all lovey dovey either. Then my dad came up to me I hugged him so tight I missed him. I missed you dad! "I missed you to princess! Guess what sweetie?"He was really happy to tell me this news. What? I Purdy sure that I sounded like a child but I didn't care. "You get to come live with me!"He basically squeaked in happiness.