Protective Dad moment

Ashton's POV

We got to Denver that being the next venue after his we get to go to Casper Wyoming and I found out my friend Naomi is going to the concert and I think Andy might have a thing for her but he's with Juliet but she's kinda okay kinda doesn't explain it she's a full out phyco. "Hey Ashton do you want to go to hot topic with me?" My dad asked. "Yea sure." I grabbed some of my money and shoved it in my pocket. "Ready?" He asked "Let me get my hat." I said and grabbed my pierce the veil flat bill.

*At hot topic*

I started looking at some shirts then some pants then some shoes I found some nice combat boots in my size! I grabbed them and someone else also grabbed them I looked at who was holding the shoes that I grabbed.I looked over to see Kyle Hall I let go of the boots so did he "Oh um Ashton I thought you'd be back in Nebraska with your mom." He said nervously "Oh yea I moved in with my dad.." I replyed. "That's cool.." It started to get like super akardward so I asked him about when he told me he had feeling for me. "So you um like me in um that way?" I asked making the situation ten times more weird "Um you still remember that text don't you?" he asked scratching the back of his neck. "Yea.." I said looking down.

Ashley's POV

I was looking for some things for Ashton's birthday and saw a Crown the Empire shirt  knew she liked that band cause Taddie their drummer is teaching her to drum a few songs. I grabbed her size along with some Imagine Dragons shirts some galaxy leggings. I went to get her some shoes an I saw her talkin to Kyle Hall I didn't care about the fact that they where talkin it's just that its clear that he likes her and yea no that's not happening. I saw Ashton grab some combat boots that I knew she liked and I grabbed some high-top skull lace ups.

"Ready?" I asked and hid the things I was getting her. "yep she had a bvb choker an some braclets and the boots. "Lets check out then." I said then I was afaid this would happen "OMG ASHLEY PURDY!" Some girl scream I quickly paid for the clothes before Ashton could see and saw the three fans freakin out. "Hi"  I simply said. "C-can I get a picture with you?" they asked "yea sure" I said and took the picture. "T-thank you" She said "No Problem" I said

Ashton's POV

After my dad went to do what ever fans wanted him to do I paid for my stuff and waited soon I got a text from an unknown number.

(A-Ashton, N-unknown)

A-hello?

N-I know where you are you little bitch and your going to come home.

A-Mom?!

N-Aww you do have a brain smart but if you actually where smart you would come home.

A-No I like it with dad

N-Ashton he's not your dad my boyfriend is your dad.

A-NO he's  n-not

N-Ha you still have the stupid stutter?

A-N-no

N-Y-yes

A-Shu-ut u-up

N-HAHA

A- S-stu-pid b-bit-ch

*end of call*

(A/N Hello yes I'm not dead so reason I wouldn't update..I had no idea I had friend issues and I as raped and started self harming I couldn't update with all that goin on and plus about what has happen to me was I saw Pierce the Veil in concert but I dropped my phone in the mosh pit and it got crushed to dead :'( but yes here is an update 3 votes for next chapter)