NO!

Ashton's POV

"No!It's not fair that she gets to stay with you,you love me more than her."The girl said,then she smacked me and cut my cheek because her nails are long.

Ashley's POV 

After I got sober I found Ashton talking to that girl."You little bitch go kill yourself: The girl said. "Please show yourself to the door ." I said."No!It's not fair that she gets to stay with you,you love me more than her."She screamed,then hit Ashton.

The guy's and they're girlfriends got on the bus when Ashton was hit."Hell nah you did not just hit my little sister!" Jinxx and Sammi screamed. Sammi grabbed her by her hair and she threw her off the bus. I helped my little girl into the bathroom."Okay sweetie it will sting" I stated. She nodded.

I gently dabbed at the cut softly she winced a little. "I know it stings sweety. I'm a terrible father I'm sorry Ashton."  I said cause I mean what father goes and gets drunk and has sex with a random girl.

"You're not a bad father.If I had to pick anyone in the whole world I would pick you...you're the best father I could ask for I love you dad." Ashton said and hugged me. " I love you too princess." I said I don't know what I would do if I lost her she is my world,the one I trust with anything."Ashton you okay mouse?" 

Jake asked the reason he calls her mouse is because when she was learning how to talk she would squeak like a mouse and it was the cutest thing in the world but Wendy well she didn't find it cute she found it "pathetic",but the guy's and I found it super cute Jake even gets she a mouse onesy when her old one gets to small she looks super cute in it.

Jake's POV 

I'm worried about Mouse and Ashley. I want Mouse to be happy on tour and at Ashley's house. I also want Ashley to stop bringing random girls from clubs and bars to the bus and home so 1: So Mouse doesn't have to hear all that stuff. 2: Those girls are really mean and Mouse wakes up early because she likes to cook for Ash and the girls wake up early to leave and I don't want her to see those girls.

Sammi's  POV

"Dear god I hate it when this happen's." I just about yelled but didn't because I didn't want to upset Jinxx. "I do to love but I'm more worried about Mouse because who know's where that girl has been or who's she been with." Jinxx seemed grossed out with the thought of who that girl has been with, and to be honest it made me feel really sick. 

Speak of the devil that girl came back to the bus to start flirting with my husband. "Hey! Can you get for my husband please!" I really wanted to beat up this girl. "NO I WON'T BECAUSE AFTER THIS I'LL BE HIS WIFE! "She screamed at the top of her lungs and Jinxx started to cry and have an anxiety attack. 

"Sh Sh Sh baby it's okay baby it's okay sh sh sh." I cooed. He was crying and rocking back and forth. "OH COME ON AND STOP CRYING YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH!" She screamed again but way louder if possible witch made Jinxx cried more. Then Ashton came out again but with some bandages on her cheek and saw the girl yelling at Jinxx. 

"Who ever you are can you stop screaming and please exit this bus?" Ashton said in a calm voice. "Oh look it's the little emo whore came out from cutting her little emo wrists." She stopped screaming and then pushed Ashton and started kicking her. "Go kill your self." She was still kicking Mouse. Then we heard a yelp but it wasn't Ashton it was the girl she was on the floor. 

She got up and Ashton was guiding her to the door and opened the door and lead her down the stairs,then came back on the bus,and walked over to Jinxx who was still crying and sat in front of him he looked up at her and she poked his nose...

He smiled,and she got up and hugged him and kissed the top of his head and he kissed her cheek,which made me smile they knew how to make each other smile...and seeing Jinxx smile makes me smile. He's so good with kids and I'm still kinda scared to tell him I'm a month pageant.