Stars and Tears

Ashton's POV 

I ran out of the bus to the..and around the corner and climbed the ladder and sat on top of the bus.. Times like this I wish I could of stopped Zach from jumping off the bridge..Zach was like Andy but with how to make me feel better..Zach and I were best friends,we lived right next to each other. We want'ed to get matching tattoo's we would both have moons facing each other..Zach was also abused..I never got to tell him the way I felt about him..

I was looking at the stars the way the blue,purple and small bit's of red blended with the black of night in perfection."Mouse why are you crying?" The one who knew I was here..Jinxx, I didn't notice that I was crying I didn't care at this moment it felt good. "I miss Zach.." I said.."I know you do I d-" Jinxx was cut off by my dad. 

"I don't fucking care anymore.. Ashton wasn't even meant to be born..I don't fucking want her she can die for all I care!" My dad yelled and stormed out. "Mouse that just not true you were meant to be born and I'm happy you were..and you are your dad's world."Jinxx said I just climbed off the top off the bus.

*later*

Everyone was all asleep and I got all my money (1000) two weeks of clothes cause I'll wear dirty clothes,and wrote a note to my dad..

Dear Dad,

I'm sorry for...everything really,being born,wasting your time when you raised me..I'm really sorry from messing up you and mom's relationship I really am sorry...I won't ever forget when you wanted to make sure I was okay after you and mom broke up...I'm really sorry for everything...I love you dad.

-Ashton Belle Purdy

I put the note next to my dad and kissed him for the last time on the cheek and said good bye to the rest of them.. and walked off the bus and started walking to "home."

*In The Morning*

Ashley's POV

I need to apologize to my mouse I feel terrible for what I said and none of it was true..I found a note and it was in Ashton's cursive. After I read it I started to cry..My baby girl is out there somewhere and who knows what is happening to her. "Ash? You okay." The guys came to my bunk I handed to them and they hugged me and cried too. She's gone..My little girl is gone..what have I done?