You said what you said and you can't take it back

Ashley's POV 

"G-guy's w-we h-have t-too f-fi-ind h-her" I choked "I know Ashley...we all want to find her."Andy said also hugging me. "I-It's m-my f-f-fault...m-my f-fault s-she's g-go-on-ne." I manged to say. "Ashley it's not your fault if we all didn't get drunk this wouldn't of happened." Sammi started to cry and I let go of Andy and hugged Sammi and she hugged back.

Ashton's POV 

I grabbed my phone for music. Then I got a call from Ashley...but I didn't answer..then Andy,Cc,Jake,Jinxx and the girls and I didn't answer any of them. I listen to the voice mail from my dad. "A-Ashton p-please pick up p-please..baby girl I need you to pick up please sweetie I didn't mean anything of what I said please Ashton please I need you to come back I need you here with me please...Mouse I need you to pick up please...Ashton I love you and I always will just please come back to me your the last thing I have that hasn't left my life forever..don't do this to me please Ashton come back..please...I love you and never will stop loving you." He cried,then he called again and I answered

(A-Ashley  A-Ashton)

A-Hello?

A-Ashton sweetie please come back I didn't mean any of it.

A-No Ashley I'm going to live with my mom..I'm sorry but she was right..

 A-About what?

A-I useless mainly to you..what use am I too you..for you to use me as a punching bag...but I'm already my mother's punching bag so it's really nothing..Ashley I'm sorry but I need to go live with my mom..I ready need to..I'm sorry..Ashley..but if I don't it will get worst when I was going back anyways.

A-Ashton please-

A-No Ashley...What you said you cant never and I mean never take back..

A-BUT I DO TAKE IT BACK!I WILL FIND YOU ASHTON AND WHEN I DO YOU'LL BE SORRY YOU WHERE EVER BORN!

A-THAT! THAT RIGHT THERE ASHLEY THAT'S THE REASON I DON'T WANT TO COME BACK IS BECAUSE YOUR TURNING IN TO AND ABUSIVE DAD WHAT HAPPENS IF I DO COME BACK? HM? WHAT NEXT WILL YOU DO WHAT MOM'S BOYFRIEND DID TO ME RAPE ME?HM? ASHLEY IS THAT WHAT YOU WILL DO NEXT?HM?WHAT NEXT ASHLEY!WHAT NEXT ASHLEY!

A-What?You where raped?Why didn't you tell me Mouse?

A-I DID TELL YOU ASHLEY I DID TELL YOU AND YOU SAID COOL!COOL ASHLEY IS GETTING RAPED REALLY THAT COOL IS THAT THE NEW TREND?I'M NEVER COMING BACK!ASHLEY NEVER!

A-ASHTON I'M SORRY OKAY I'M SORRY OKAY..HOW COME YOU JUST CAN'T ACCEPT THAT I'M SORRY!

A-I'm sorry I really am..

A-NO YOUR NOT SORRY IF YOU WERE YOU WOULD COME BACK!

A-I really can't mom's making me come home.

A-What?Ashton come back we can change your number so she can't find you please baby  come back please I will be a better father I'll stop drinking please just come back...I need you

A- Dad I'm really sorry I ran...

A-Sweetie it's okay that's the first thing you knew you were scared it's okay sweetie can you tell me where you are?

A-Yea I'm in the parking lot of the hot topic on 5th street.

A-I can see you I'll be over there in a second.

*End of Call*