With a drunk brain from dad

Ashton's POV

My dad still feels bad from last night he said one drink and then back to the bus after the show. But I don't want to make my dad have to be back on the bus right after shows and meet and greets so he can watch me I can watch my self and Sammi is on the bus so she can watch me if dad and the guys will be out really late.

*At the show*

I was singing along to faithless when someone came up next to me I guess they had a back stage pass. "H-hi" He said I looked up at him. "Hi" I said and smiled...well I was smiling like an idiot right now because this was my first time back stage at one of my dad's concerts. "So...um...who's your favorite of the band?" He asked. "Oh Ashley Purdy" I said because that was a no brainier question. 

"Oh he's my favorite to I wish I was able to get girls like he does it seems like every girl want's to have sex with him that's why he is they're favorite is because they want to have sex with him but I mean I can't blame them....But I snuck over here because I saw you and I want to have sex with you." Then he stuck his tough down my throat, and started to touch me in places I didn't want to be touched in. I tried to push him off of me but he was like in high school. He went to my neck then I screamed. "DAD,ANDY,CC SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!"

Ashley's POV

We just finished Faithless and I heard my baby girl scream."DAD,ANDY,CC SOMEONE HELP ME!! I turned and saw some guy sucking on Ashton's neck Cc threw a drum stick at him and he got off my daughter and did Jake get pissed thank god the security got him before any of us did or that kid would be in the hospital for the rest of his life. 

I ran over to my baby girl hugged her tight. The guy broke though security and well tried to grab Ashton then Andy being 6'9 and mad about everything seeing what happen to Mouse made him even more mad Andy kicked that kids ass. Ashton was crying into my shoulder, I can't blame her though. "Sh sh sh Mouse it's okay Andy's beating the shit out of him now." I cooed to her. It was a good thing that was the last song we were going to play. Again I failed to keep my daughter safe...how bad can I mess up her life.

Ashton's POV 

I'm so stupid how can I let his happen to me I really mess up mom is right I am worthless, why can't I just be able to do the simplest things like protect my self. When we got back to the bus I grabbed my phone,laptop,tablet, then I put it where dad puts Andy's tech when he gets in trouble then went back to my bunk and was thinking then a very very drunk band came on even the girls were drunk I got all of them in there bunks I went to get my dad in his bunk but he was pasted out in the middle of the floor. 

"Okay dad come on I know the floor in comfy but at least sleep on the bunk alley floor. I started to pick him up but then he woke witch I thought would be easier but was wrong. When people are drunk they say what they wouldn't say when they are sober and when they say it when they're drunk they mean it. "Don't touch me you stupid whore."

 He slurred and scampered away from me. "Okay dad can you go get in your bunk please it's 12:30 at night and you have an interview with AP early in the morning, you need to sleep off the alcohol ." I stated. " Don't tell me what to do you dumb slut." He spit back at me and smacked me then started to beat me up. 

Witch was normal for me,my mom abuses me but dad doesn't know. He got off me and grabbed a knife and started to cut my wrists. "You stupid worthless emo slut why can't you just die." and stopped at the 15th cut they weren't deep but I was bleeding. He dropped his knife and went to sleep.

I got up from the ground and cleaned the cuts and bandaged them. Then I remembered that we had cameras on the bus,and we watched what happened the night before if they got drunk sometimes it's really funny dad said one time Andy and Cc were kissing lol Candy. I turned to go back to the bunks and Jake was up and sober again because they got back at 10:30 ish and it was 1:00. 

"Hey Mouse why are yo-" Then he was staring at my wrists. "M-Mouse w-what happen t-to y-your wrists?" he asked  "I know that we normally watch the tape in the morning but um I want you to watch." By now everyone was up but my dad. They agreed and saw the whole video of what happen. They looked as if they all have seen a ghost.

"Ashton why didn't you fight back like you would normally do?" Cc was more shocked that I didn't fight back. "Um well um my mom um well she um abuses me when shes drunk witch is most of the time and I've tried to fight back."I showed then the big scar I had on my back because of her. They were all speechless then my dad came in he was sober 

"Sweetie you should be in bed by now." My dad clearly didn't remember what happen. "Yes dad sorry dad." I was about to go back to the bunk then Sammi pulled me back to the couch. "Wow Purdy your clearly blind." Sammi was really mad. "What do you mean?" Dad asked "Ashley Abrocket Purdy open your eyes look at her a black eye,her lip is caked in blood and her wrists are shredded that's what I mean." Sammi said and my dad looked ready mad when he heard my wrists where shredded.

 "Ashton I understand your still upset about what happen at the show but that's no reason to cut your self,the reason most cut is because there parents abuse them or they get bullied and that doesn't happen to you so go take all the makeup off and your grounded until we get off tour." "Yes sir." I was pulled back down to the couch by Sammi. " Ashley she didn't do this to her self you did." She hissed. "Mouse go back to your bunk." Cc said and I ran to my bunk.