I don't care I will stay...

(A/n Okay so I fixed the part that need to be fixed and It's a bit different from people that read it before some of it got deleted it but the same plot line and it picks up from when the next chapter goes to Ashley's POV but here's the next chapter I'm sorry I haven't updated it in forever,reason being is that school for me is almost over and it's busy and I'm running for prez with one of my best friends she doesn't have wattpad but she's running for vice prez with me)

Jinxx's POV

"I'm Pregnant" Sammi said and ran up and hugged her I was so happy I was going to be a father. "Really how long?" I asked in excitement "A month,but you're not mad?" "Mad? Why would I be mad?" I ask "Well you'll be on tour a lot and won't get to see her and you'll have to take time off to help me with them." She said "Wait them? Are we having twins?" "I don't know the gender or if it's a girl or a boy so they,them cause I don't know the gender." She explained "I love you" I said " I love you too" She replied I picked her up bridal style and kissed her and she kissed back. "Whoa Jinxx dude you keep doing that you're going to get her prego." Cc snickered "Too late" I said "What really?" Cc asked "Yes Christian I am." Sammi said. "Sammi don't call me that." He whined.