No! I'm...

Sammi's POV 

I'm really scared because of the baby cause I drank but I called my doctor and asked she said that I'll be okay..but Mouse ugh I know why,but I don't know why Wendy would make Ashton come back I heard her say that's she's happy Ashton's leaving and now she want's her back..

Ashley's POV

I saw my baby girl I ran to her and hugged her she stayed silent.."Ashton I'm so sorry and when you said you where raped that wasn't me that was your cousin I'm sorry" I was about to cry.."It's okay Dad"She whispered "Sweetie are you okay" I asked a really stupid question. "Yea I guess"She whispered. I felt the wind pick up and it started to rain heavy and it was cold rain. 

She nuzzled into my chest,I still can't believe she's so tall now,I hugged her tighter to keep her warm and try to shield her from the rain.I looked down and I could tell she was tired but I was going to wait till the guy went to the meet and greet we posted on tweeter that I had Family matter's at that time but I would make it up. Andy texted me.

Andy-Hey um tell us if you find Mouse and I got her a new phone and number sorry for es-dropping,but the guy's and I are like five minutes from the meet and greet,Sammi has to go to the doctor again idk why and Juliet had to go home there's some thing wrong with Daredevil I hope he's okay but yea.

Ashley-Okay thank and I did,I hope Daredevil is okay to,I think he just misses you and Juliet.

Andy-Okay well we are at the meet and greet I left the phone to charge in my bunk you guy's can get it and I have all her music and media on it to.

Ashley-Okay thanks Andy

Andy-No prob

"Sweetie do you want to go back to the bus,I'll make some hot tea and we can watch some movies you can pick" I asked "Yes please"She was a little above a whisper this time. We walked back to the bus I was  happy to have my little girl.

She was humming an Imagine Dragons song  I can't blame her they are really good,she's really into that kinda music.We got back to the bus,she got out our laptop and got on Netflix,we were both soaked up the tea made her feel better any day and now I see why her and Jinxx love this stuff.

"So what are we watching?" I asked hoping not batman it's not bad it just gets annoying. "Well you love this and so do I."She said and I mean that can be a lot of things;the collection,amber alert,unfriended,or Hello Kitty. She clicked play and it was Hello Kitty "Yep your my child"I said hugging her. We sat in my bunk watching Hello Kitty and drinking tea,well she drank her's really fast and she fell asleep. 

"Someone smells like rain and I know it's not us."I got up I didn't worry about waking up Mouse,that kid can sleep through an earth quake no joke she has. "Hey guys I walked out of the bunk alley. Cc ran up to me and smelled me."Guys it's Ash"He yelled "Not just me Mouse too" With that Andy ran in the bunk alley. "MOUSE!I'M GOING TO MURDER SOMEONE COME HELP ME!" He screamed and did Satan rise. "ANDY SHUT THE HELL YOU MOTHERFUCKER I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!"

Sammi's POV

I think it's time to tell Jinxx..."Jinxx.." I said "Oh hey beautiful what's up?" He was his normal happy self. "Um I need to tell you something.." I'm so scared "Okay.." He seemed kinda susceptible "Jinxx I'm pregnant.." His eyes went wide "Sammi I'm