Mother/Mentor Toriel

I lifted my head at this new sweeter voice. I saw a goat like lady in a purple dress with a blue heart on it. She had a smile on her face and an outstretched hand reaching to me. I grabbed the offered hand and she pulled me to my feet. I brushed off the blue jeggins (leggins that look like jeans. They feel slightly looser than actual skinny jeans. I recommend then) I was wearing and fixed the same blue and purple sweatshirt I was wearing. I looked down at the dirt, still a little scared of this new monster I've just meet.

"I'm sorry you had to meet that horrid beast, little one." I looked up at her. She gave me a loving smile that made me feel a lot better.

"My name is Toriel. What's your's, child?"

"Y/n." I replied.

"Y/n, what a beautiful name!" Toriel said excitedly.

"Why don't we head back to my house? You can stay there! I just finished a new room as well."

"That sounds good. I don't really know any other place to stay anyways." I smiled up at Toriel.

"Wonderful! We will have to pass by some traps that have been in the Ruins for a very long time."

I got a little scared at the mention of these traps. What if they could kill me?!

Toriel saw my scared expression and put a hand on my back. "Do not worry my child. I shall protect you all the way." I smiled up at her and we started on the way to her home.

We would encounter some small monsters, but Toriel told me that it's better to try and talk to the monsters, instead of causing harm to them. I thought it was a WAY better solution than killing innocent creatures.

We finally arrived at her home. It was very lovely, and matched the shade of purple surrounding the home. Toriel walked up to the door and opened it. We both walked inside.

"We are here my child!" Toriel said with a smile on her face. "I must start making dinner, but you are welcome to lay in your room and sleep. Just down down the hall to your right and the first door on the left shall be your room."

"Thank you Toriel." I said, giving her a hug. "I'm very happy to have met you."

Toriel hugged me back. "I'm glad I met you as well, y/n. If you need me, just yell."

We released each other and I headed down the hall like Toriel instructed me.

I opened the door she told me to and I looked around. The room had a nice shade of red and everything was clean and tidy.

I sat down on the bed and fell asleep, since it had been a long day.