An Old 'Friend'

The pic is supposed to be of Chara...you'll soon understand...c:

I was sitting on the couch of the skelebros home. It's been about two days since that little kissing session with Sans. Things haven't been awkward between us, and we're still close friends.

Right now, Sans is reading to Pap once again. I'm watching Mettaton on TV trying to do a cooking show, but he always ends up stopping to pose in some sort of way that would snap my legs.

My eyes got a little droopy, but then someone sat on the couch with me. I leaned my head on Sans's shoulder and he snaked his arm around my waist to give me a side hug. I smiled.

"i feel like a bed right now," He said, making me feel like there was a pun coming. "and man kid, that's so pillow me." There it is.

I gently punched his arm. "Sheesh. Can't go very long without making a pun, can you?"

"not really. it's just me."

"I noticed."

We continued to watch Mettaton till the channel changed to Family Guy. I smiled since I really like this show.

This was the episode where Stewy sends Peter, Brian, Quagmire and Joe into a simulation where they can't remember who they are.

I looked up at Sans to see that his jacket was sitting on his lap. I smiled as I remembered this one part in this episode where I could make a joke and steal Sans's jacket.

It got to the part where Peter came back downstairs of his house and was holding a bra. I sat up and grabbed Sans's jacket.

"I'm gonna try it on." The TV and I said at the same time.

Peter snapped the bra on over his shirt and I put the jacket on over my shirt while also zipping it. I pushed my head down a little in the jacket to make myself a little cuter.

"It's actually comfortable." I repeated the TV.

"Hey, there's a name in it."

Peter lifted the front of the bra to look and I slipped off the jacket to where the hood was facing me. I looked at where the tag should be, then back at Sans right when Peter was looking at the other guys. I quickly put it back on.

"It's mine." The TV and I said.

Sans squinted at me and smiled a little. "nope kid. that's mine."

I hugged myself and sat on my knees. "No! Mine now!"

Sans smiled wider and I smiled as well. I jumped up as Sans tried to tackle me.

Sans and I ran around the living room until I started to run to the kitchen, but Sans grabbed me from behind and held me close. I giggled and turned to look up at him. He was smiling and so was I.

"come on now," He said. "cough it up."

I actually did a fake cough and looked back up at Sans.

"i should've seen that coming."

"Yes you should have."

Sans held me closer and my head was right under his chin. I looked into his eye sockets and he looked into my eyes. The aura around us was so romantic and I couldn't stop smiling.

He kissed my forehead, or actually pressed his teeth to my head. When he leaned back, I cupped my hands on his cheek bones (which ones?? lol) and pulled him into a lip-to-teeth kiss.

This one lasted a little while, and I wrapped my hands around his neck while he snaked his around my waist. We pulled back every little while to get some air, but other than that, it was just kissing.

I then felt something wet and slimy slip into my mouth. I thought it was a tongue, but I didn't know if Sans had one.

Our tongues danced and soon we pulled apart, leaving a small trail of saliva. I smiled as he pulled me closer and held me in a hug.

"knock knock." Sans said.

"Who's there?" I asked, going along with his joke.

"out with."

"Out with who?"

"wanna go out with me?"

I was suprised. "Like, boyfriend-girlfriend?"

"sure. why not?"

I smiled super wide. "Yes!"

We hugged a little tighter and Sans kissed my cheek a couple times.

He then picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. "i'm sleepy. let's hit the hay." He slung me on the couch and sat next to me. "or rather the couch."

I leaned on him and started to shut my eyes. Sans layed on his side and held me in a hug. I let my head rest on his chest and the fur from his jacket kept me warm.

"Are you serious?"

It was about midnight when I heard someone whisper to me. I tried to get up but Sans's hand were wrapped around my waist. I smiled and gently released his hold on me and stood up. There was a flashlight on a table near the couch and I grabbed it and flashed it near the center of the room to see Flowey sitting there.

"Flowey?" I yelled.

"SHUT IT!" He whisper-screamed at me with his distorted demon face. "YOU'LL WAKE THAT SMILEY TRASHBAG AND WE'LL ALL BE DEAD!"

"What do you mean all of us?" I asked him quietly.

"Urg!" He grumbled softly. "Follow me."

Flowey went under the ground and reappeared in front of the front door.

"Let's go y/n. Don't have all night."

I followed him and opened the door while Flowey went under ground again and appeared a couple feet in front of me.

He repeated this pattern until we arrived at the Waterfall. We got about halfway in to where you first find the Bridge Flowers.

"Alrighty, we're here." Flowey said. He turned to me.

"Your lucky. She didn't want you to see her yet, but I thought since your getting closer to that trashbag, it would be best for her to take you over and . . . yeah."

"Who are you talking about, Flowey?" I asked.

I then heard footsteps. Sans would still be asleep and they were coming from in front of us. Then, another human emerged from the shadows.

"CHARA!?" I screamed.