Meeting a Girl

I opened my eyes and I was in a dark space. There was a pillar of light in the center, like when I met Flowey, but there was a girl sitting there instead. She had short brown hair that stopped at her neck and a green sweatshirt with two red stripes in the center. She looked up and me and continued to look at me. She then smiled.

"I bet you've heard this before," she said, "but you seem new to the Underground."

"Um yeah," I replied a little scared for some reason. "I am. I just arrived today."

She started to mumble something, but all I could hear was "found" and "new".

"Pardon me," I started, "but what was you saying."

She looked back up at me. "I said, 'Looks like I found a new victim'."

This startled me, and I was taken aback. The girl smiled at my responce to her words.

"I was the human before you to come here. And I have a job for you."

I was confused by what the girl was saying. 'A job'? Whatever that ment.

"What kind of job?" I asked.

"Well, I'm glad you asked y/n." I gasped at the girl knowing my name. I never told her.

"I need you to kill every monster in the Underground."

I woke up, screaming my head off.

-----

The light flicked on and Toriel came rushing to my side, holding me in a hug while I cried from shock into her shoulder.

"What's wrong child?" She asked me when I calmed down a little.

"I had a horrible nightmare, and it felt so real." I replied, while wiping away extra tears.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" She said, pulling away from the hug so she can see my face. I nodded.

"This girl told me to kill everyone in the Underground." I said.

Toriel looked really suprised when I said that, and a little confused.

"C-can you describe her for me?" She said after a little. I was confused why Toriel wanted me to describe a person from my dream, but I did anyways.

"Yes. She had brown hair that went to her neck. She had a green sweatshirt with two red stripes on it."

Toriel still looked shocked. She wasn't even looking me in the eyes anymore.

"Chara's back." She whispered, low enough to where she thought I couldn't hear her, but I did.

"What?" I said.

Toriel finally looked me in the eyes. "You need to stay at another place."

I was shocked hearing this.

"Your, your kicking me out?" I said, about to start crying.

"I'm so sorry my child, I cannot stop what is going on with you, but I know some people who can protect you."

Toriel pulled out a phone and went to a contact named Sans. She texted him something, but I couldn't see what it was.

She then put up the phone and picked me up, running out of the room. We went down the stairs in her living room. There was a purple hallway and we started down it, Toriel twisting and turning with me in her arms.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"You need to stay at another's place." Was all she replied with. I felt a tear go down my face.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

Toriel looked at me while she was running. "Because I can't protect you now, but I'll be back, I swear on my life."

I started crying. "You really are kicking me out!" I yelled. This made Toriel start to cry as well.

We arrived at two purple doors. Toriel sat me down on the ground and gave me a hug.

She pulled away.

"I promise you, I hate doing this to someone so young as you y/n, but it must be done.

"Continue down the path on the other side of this door. You'll run into a skeleton. Him and his younger brother will protect you.

"I will come back, I promise."

Toriel then stood up and opened the door. She kind of pushed me out it and shut the door behind me.

I turned and tried to open it, but it wouldn't open.

"TORIEL!" I yelled into the door. "PLEASE! TELL ME WHY YOUR DOING THIS!" I was a crying mess now.

I continued to tug on the door, but it still wasn't working. I started to bang on it, feeling a lot of pain in my left hand from when Flowey burned me.

"TELL ME YOUR JOKING, PLEASE TORIEL! PLEASE! OPEN THE DOOR!"

I screamed even more. I then started to sink onto my knees with my head against the door.

"Please Toriel," I sort of whispered. "Open the door...I'm scared....

"Please..."