Can't Fool Me

I stood in shock as I saw this girl who was in a nightmare of mine, then talked to me in my head. Why and how is she here?!

"So you STILL remember me!" She said in a fake excited tone. "Good, good, cause I could sure use your help."

"How are you here!?" I asked.

"Told you she asked to many questions." Flowey said to Chara, since he was not rooted by her.

"I already knew that. I was the one inside her head, after all." Chara replied, annoyed.

"But I don't understand," I tried to converse. "You told me you became a supernatural being after you died down here and couldn't RESET, or something."

"That's true," Chara said. "I AM a supernatural being now, but I'm not human either. This is just my human form. Other than this, I'm just black mist only some people can see, like you and Asriel here." She jestured to Flowey when she said Asriel.

"DON'T SAY THAT KIDS NAME!" Flowey screeched. "I am not him anymore."

"I know, just wanted to see you get mad." Chara made a menacing smile, creeping Flowey out.

"What are you talking-"

"Oh shut up with the questions, ok y/n?!" Chara shouted. "God, your so annoying!

"Ok, like you already know, I wanna kill everyone down here, but I need your help. Just give me control over your body, and everything else will be up to me."

"No!" I yelled. "I would never!"

"Told you she wouldn't agree to it." Flowey said to Chara. "She's dating the trashbag."

Chara looked suprised, then looked at me. "YOU?!" She said. "Dating SANS?!" She started to laugh.

Chara soon stopped and I found myself hurt that she laughed at me when Flowey said I was dating Sans.

"Are you *huff* serious?" She asked me, out of breath from laughing.

"Yes." I said. "Flowey was right."

"Well that's a good thing." She said once she caught her breath. "The closer you get to the trashbag, the easier it is for him to believe you DIDN'T kill all the other monsters."

"That's it, I'm leaving." I said, making the surrender sign with my hands and turning to leave.

"Where are you going?!" Flowey yelled.

"I'm staying around while you attempt to change my mind about using me as a puppet to kill everyone." I turned and started walking back to Snowdin. "Find yourself another puppet."

-----

~ Chara's POV ~

I signed as y/n walked off back to that trashbag of a skeleton. I turned to Flowey as I rubbed my temples.

"What are we gonna do now?" I said, on the bridge of just hopping back into y/n's head and making her go insane. "I can't kill on my own, and you would just get weeded."

"Well, we could always contact him." Flowey said.

I looked confused. "That kid? Last time he fell down here, he just wanted to make friends! We can't use him!"

"We could try. He already became close with everyone. If you take him over, then the other monsters won't know what hit them."

I thought on that. I did follow that kid around the first time they fell, telling monsters false information about the kid, hoping he would RESET and kill everyone. That could work.

"That's a good idea Flowey." I said, still thinking a little. Flowey smiled and I turned to him.

"But we have to make sure it's the right kid BEFORE I try to invade their mind. All I have to do is contact him with my mind, and you trap him down here with your vines. Can you do a simple task like that, weed?"

"Y-yes." Flowey stuttered. He always was a dumb flower, except when he was a kid. He was still annoying and got in my way of things.

"Alright. Go back to the Ruins and wait. I'll do the rest."

Flowey nodded, looking hurt by when I called him a weed and went under ground and possibly back to the Ruins to wait for the kid.

"Alright," I said to myself, using my supernatural powers to send a telepathic messgae to the kid.

"Come on down, Frisk."