2 of 2

I continued to walk with Sans until we got to a little open area. There was a tall skeleton with a sort of costume on and was staring into the distance. Sans pulled me over.

"hey kid," Sans started, "i kind of forgot to tell you, pap really wants to get into that royal guard i was talking about earlier. and there's only one way."

"Ok," I said, "well, let's help him out."

"about that-"

"SANS!" We both heard someone, or something, yell Sans's name.

Sans looked around, thinking.

"hind behind that rock over there, we'll suprise him."

I didn't know what Sans ment by suprising this Papyrus person, but I went with it. I went and hind behind the rock Sans was pointing to. I got down on my knees and I wasn't visible to the other side.

I peeked my head around the left side to see another skeleton come towards Sans. He was wearing a sort of knight costume with a chestplate, scarf and boots.

"SANS!" He yelled again. "YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING FOR THAT MONSTER TORIEL ASKED US TO WATCH!"

"i was," Sans replied.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU 'WAS'!"

"well," Sans started moving his hand around, and I knew he was telling me to come out. I stood up and walked around the rock, visible to Papyrus's eyes.

Papyrus looked from me to Sans then back to me and repeated the pattern till it looked like he was spinning.

Papyrus finally stopped, looking at Sans.

"OH. MY. GOSH. SANS, IS THAT A HUMAN?!" Papyrus yelled at Sans.

Sans just nodded slowly.

Pap then ran over to me and leaned on my shoulder.

"HUMAN, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, SHALL CAPTURE YOU AND BRING YOU TO THE GREAT UNDYNE TO BECOME PART OF THE ROYAL GUARD!"

Papyrus then wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up, slinging me on his shoulder so I was hanging down. I was uterly confused.

"Sans!" I yelled at the skeleton doing absolutely nothing to stop Papyrus. "Help me! What's going on!?"

"bro, put her down, please." Sans said to Papyrus. He didn't sound mad, but his tone was stern.

Papyrus looked confused, but put me down anyways.

I looked at both of them. "Ok, I'm confused."

"i could tell." Sans smiled. He then looked at Papyrus. "allow me to make you," Sans looked to his left and saw something, I didn't know what it was, "un-stumped."

I looked over and noticed that Sans had looked at a tree stump. I started laughing and I heard someone facepalm themself. I turned and looked up at Papyrus.

"SANS, OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. YOU. URG!!!!" Papyrus started stomping on the ground and huffing in anger.

"i do this all the time." He whispered to me. I got chills up my spin from a mixture of the cold and from Sans whispering straight in my ear. I still smiled.

"OH WELL, LET'S HEAD HOME SANS! THE HUMAN CAN COME WITH US!" Papyrus exclaimed. Sans and I both started after Papyrus.

'this should be fun...' a voice said. I stopped and looked around me. Sans and Papyrus noticed this and stopped as well.

"what's up?" Sans asked. I looked at him.

"Nothing. Thought I heard something." I replied. They both smiled and started off again.

I thought the voice was in my head, so like any smart person would do, I started talking to it.

'Hello?' I said in my head.

'don't you remember me, y/n?'

I thought for a minute. Their voice was so familiar.

'Your the girl from my dream that made Toriel kick me out!'

'ding ding ding. about time you figured it out.'

'How is this possible?'

'ok, time for some explaining.

'I'm a supernatural being now. after I came down here to the reched place on accident, I died. for some reason, my SOUL was filled with so much determination that it started to wander after I died and I couldn't reset.'

'How do you reset?' I asked.

'none of your business. anyways if I did tell you, your SOUL doesn't have enough determination to reset. you'll have to start from when you first fell here. no one will remember you or know what happened in the last timeline. as soon as you have enough determination after you finish my job, we can both reset and do it all over again.'

'Yeah, about your job. I don't wanna kill anyone or anything.'

'to bad y/n. I can control you whenever I want. you have no choice.

'your just my puppet.'

The girl stopped talking and Papyrus, Sans and I finally arrived at this town named Snowdin.

They took me to a house that was covered in Christmas lights and snow. It was two floors as well.

'start with Papyrus.'

I got mad. 'Never!' I replied.

'remember, no choice. let's go to the kitchen.'

My legs started moving after everyone else went inside. I went straight and saw the kitchen. I then heard a voice and stopped moving.

"i'm heading to grillby's. wanna come y/n?" Sans asked.

"No." I replied in a mean voice that didn't belong to me. It didn't sound like me and Sans noticed.

"are you ok y/n?" He asked a little worried.

'he's onto us! kill him!'

I then felt something in my hand. A knife?! My arm started moving on its own, just like my legs before. I felt my eyes change color to a red.

"Come on Sansy~" The voice made me coo. "Don't you remember me? I know you can!"

"chara?!" He asked.

"Why does it take so long for people to remember me? Jees, was I gone for that long?

"Anyways, give yourself up Sans," The knife behind my back raised to my neck, "or you can kiss this girl goodbye!~" This Chara girl started laughing, then I dropped the knife. I felt my eyes become heavy.

"y/n!" Sans yelled before I fell with closed eyes.

-----

Sorry for the lack of updates. They'll still be slow
-MysteriousKyrgy