Exploring

~ Sans's POV ~

Y/n fell and I quickly caught her before she could hit the ground. I picked her up and put her on the couch near where she fell unconscious. I ran to my room and grabbed a blanket and covered y/n.

I then started pacing around the living room. Forget Grillby's, I was gonna figure out what was wrong with y/n and how Chara was back.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed Toriel's number.

"Hello?" A sweet voice said on the other side of the line.

"it's sans," I said, "it's about y/n."

"What about her?" She asked, worried. Toriel must really miss her. When she first asked me to watch over y/n she was in tears. She must've grown very attached to y/n in a short period of time.

"chara's starting to take her over. when chara came up about a few moments ago, she made y/n press a knife to her own neck. then she fainted."

"Where is she now?"

"well," I turned to look at the couch which she was still asleep on. "she's still asleep on the couch."

"Ok. Call or text me if she goes anywhere or does anything. We're going to have to watch over her till we know how to remove Chara from y/n's SOUL."

"sounds like a plan, man." Toriel giggled on the other side of the line, but only for a second, then back to seriousness.

"Goodbye Sans."

"bye tori." She then hung up.

I looked back at y/n to see her e/c eyes start to flicker open.

ok, so she isn't dead yet, I thought. good.

~ y/n's POV ~

I opened my eyes to see Sans standing a few feet away, looking at me. What happened? Oh yeah, about got killed by a girl named Chara that's living inside me now. What a great memory to keep me up at night.

I sat up. "What's up, Sans?" I asked.

"oh," he noticed I was looking and Sans looked away with a little bit of blue on his cheeks. I guess that's how skeletons blush.

I got up from the couch and headed for the door. Sans looked confused. "where you going, kid?"

I turned to look at him. "Not sure. Just want to look around Snowdin, I guess."

Sans nodded. "just don't stay out to long."

I saluted him. "Will do, mother." Sans smiled and scratched the back of his neck. I waved to him and walked out the door.

-----

I didn't know where I was heading, but honestly, with what Chara did to me last time, I didn't really feel like sticking around to see if I hurt Sans or Papyrus.

I kept going the way I was going and soon found a sort of cave entrance. I walked in to see water flowing around me and almost no noise at all. At least I can get some alone time, plus some quiet time as well.

I kept going and soon found a bench. I sat down and starred at my feet, swinging them back and forth. I sighed then thought.

'Ok Chara,' I thought to her, 'Let's talk.'

I heard a groan. 'what?' I heard her reply.

'What did you do to me earlier? Sans looked really worried when I walked out the door.'

'i saw that as well. i'll just have to preform some magic later tonight and we can fix that.'

'Fix what, exactly?'