2 Years Later

~ Sans's POV ~

It sat on my bed and sighed. It had been two years since y/n died, and Alphys still hasn't found a way to revive her. I was starting to doubt.

I put my hands on my skull and leaned down, wanting to rest. I saw y/n's spirit sit next to me and try to rub my back, but her hand went through it.

"Don't worry Sans." She said. "Alphys will find a way soon."

"kid, i love that your always so upbeat about everything, but it's been two years, and she hasn't found anything to help." I replied, really tired.

"She's the Royal Scientist for a reason Sans."

"i know, i know." I sighed once again.

"Hey, I know it's been a long day, since Al experimented quite a few hours later than normal, but that must mean she's getting somewhere with it."

"i guess."

She looked a little mad. "Look Sans, I know you hate this as much as I do, but I have the harder experiments. I CAN'T EVEN TOUCH ANYTHING!"

"could ya stop yelling, i've got a headache."

She sighed this time and turned away from me. I leaned my head up and looked at her.

"look y/n, i didn't mean to snap, it just has been a long day, like you said. i'm just a little sleep deprived. i'm sorry."

Y/n turned back to me. "I'm sorry too. Why don't you get some sleep then?"

"great idea."

I pulled back the covers on my bed and started to go to sleep, while y/n went to lay down on the floor, since she technically can't sleep.

I had just gone to sleep when my phone went off. I groaned, but leaned up to answer it anyways.

"hello?" I asked.

"Sans!" It was Alphys. "Come down here quick! You and y/n!"

"why? is something wrong?"

"No, I think I have a breakthrough."

"great. we'll be there in a minute."

I hung up and teleported to Al's lab in Hotland. Y/n was forced, since she can't be separated from me at a certain distance.

"Sans I hate it when you suprise teleport!" She said. I laughed.

"no, i know you love it."

Y/n groaned. "What are we doing here anyways?"

"al said she has a breakthrough."

"Awesome!"

At that moment, Alphys walked into the room.

"Thanks for coming Sans. I have this."

She held out a needle with some red liquid in it.

"what's that?"

"I'm not sure what to call it, but if my calculations are correct, when I inject this into you, y/n should be able to come back to life. It'll break your eternal bond though, since that's what's keeping her spirit alive."

"that's fine; let's do this!" I said, pumped to see if this was gonna work.

Well yes, Alphys has injected me with multiple stuff on multiple colors, but if she says she has the solution, she's most of the time right.

"When I inject this, you will be knocked out for quite a while, I-I just don't know how long."

"that's alright by me."

I took off my jacket and set it on the ground. I also sat down. I turned my right arm over to her and she injected the needle into me. She finished and pulled it out.

"Y-You may also f-feel an emense amount of p-pain as well."

"you tell me that after i get injected?!"

She smiled awkwardly. "Sorry."

Everything went black.

-----

I woke up and saw Alphys laughing in front of me. She must've heard something funny. She looked at me.

"Y-Your up Sans." She said, suprised.

"yeah, i got a headache though. how long was i out?"

"T-Two days."

"two days!!" I yelled.

"But I have a suprise for you."

"Sans." It was y/n talking to me. Her voice didn't sound so echoed now.

"yeah?" I said.

"Get up and walk to the middle of the room."

"why?"

"JUST DO IT!" She said laughing.

I got up from the floor and went to the middle of the room.

"alright."

"Close your eyes."

"your awful demanding."

"Please?!"

"alright."

I closed my eyes and heard two people laughing. It was Alphys and y/n. I was so confused.

"Open." Y/n ordered and I did.

I saw her. The real her. I reached out and touched her.She smiled.

I smiled and hugged her, while crying tears of joy. I pulled back a little and kissed her cheek multiple times and she laughed.

"how?" I asked her.

"Thank Al."

I looked over at Alphys who was blushing. "i owe you big time girl."

Alphys laughed.

I hugged y/n closer while I continued to cry.

"i missed you for so long, i just wanted to feel your skin against mine."

"I love you."

"same here."

I leaned back and kissed her, long and deep as she smiled in it.

"Let's go." She said, and we left the lab thanking Alphys all the way out.

-----

We showed everyone that y/n was alive and they were so happy. We even had a small party.

After that, I sat in my room while y/n layed her head in my lap. I stroked her hair.

"i'm so glad your back." I told her about the millionth time today.

"It's good to be back."

She leaned up. "Promise me you'll stay with me forever."

I laughed. "i'll stay with you after forever."

She leaned over and kissed me. We layed down and slept the night away.

-----

ALL DONE!!! BACK TO SANS X FRISK!!!
-MysteriousKyrgy