He's Back

Frisk will be a he in this story. I was gonna make this POV a ???, like a mysterious one, but I bet you all knew that the previous human Chara was talking about in the last chapter was Frisk. In this sort of timeline, Frisk couldn't set everyone free, for reasons that may come later in the story. Anyways, let's do this.

~ Frisk's POV ~

I was sitting in my new home, playing with some new toys my parents got me, when I got this strange feeling, like I wanted to go climb the mountain near our town, Mt. Ebott.

I had done that before, but I fell and met a world full of monsters. They were all nice to me, and some were quite hilarious, and I did miss them.

I told them I would come back when I couldn't set them all free.

I stood up and left a note on the counter saying I was going out for a walk, and may be back later.

I decided to actually start walking over to the old orphanage where I stayed before I was adopted. My close friends y/n and Carla stayed there.

I walked in the front door and got a visitor tag and walked to the common area where most of the kids hung out. Once I stepped in, I immediately saw three helpers in a corner, possibly with a troubled kid. I walked closer to actually see Carla in the corner, tears streaming down her face. She looked up and when she saw me, she shook off all three women and ran to hug me. I rubbed her back and when she had calmed down, I tried to talk to her.

"Carla, what's wrong?" I asked her.

"It's horrible!" She yelled out without hesitation. "It's had dared y/n to go climb Mt. Ebott, and she hasn't come back for a whole month!" She started to cry again. "She's probably dead, and it's all my fault!"

That must've been the reason why I had the urge to go climb the moutain. Y/n had probably fallen into the Underground.

"Well," I started. "I need to head back home. My parents are probably looking for me. I'll come back soon, if you want."

Carla nodded her head fast. "Please do! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you to, Car. Now, I have to go."

I gave Carla another hug and returned my visitor tag. I started to run to Mt. Ebott.

"I can't believe y/n," I said to myself. "Seriously, listening to Carla's stupid dares. I can't believe it."

Carla always became self-conscious when it came to dares. She would always get embarrassing ones, then retaliate with an even more dangerous one.

I finally arrived to the hole where I fell the first time I came to the Underground and I jumped, letting the darkness consume me.

-----

I woke up on the familiar patch of golden flowers, but couldn't sit up. Pain covered me when I tried to move.

Maybe if I yell loud enough, I thought. Toriel could find me.

I tried to yell, but barley anything came out.

Dang it.

"You seem troubled." A voice said. It wasn't Flowey or Toriel, so who could it be?

"Who's there?" I asked quietly.

A person leaned over my body. She looked a little like me the first time I fell. She had short brown hair, a green shirt with yellow stripes and red eyes.

"My name's Chara. What about you?"

"Frisk."

"Frisk! I know I've heard that name before. Oh well, I guess it didn't matter."

Chara reached a hand to me and I grabbed it, feeling a cold chill run up my spine.

"I'd better go." Chara said. "See you later, Frisk." She said my name slowly and very creepy like. She ran down the familiar path into the darkness ahead.

I ran down the path with no pain in my body at all, but couldn't see Chara anywhere. It's like she vanished into thin air.

I went into the pillar area and saw Flowey sitting in a pillar of light.

"Howdy," He said. "I'm-"

He looked me up and down. "Frisk? Jeez kid, it's been a while. Thought you were coming back sooner."

"I'm know what I said Asri-" I was then slammed on the ground and pinned down by vines. Flowey arose from the diry, but was still rooted to it.

"DON'T EVER, CALL ME THAT, AGAIN!" Flowey yelled in his scary distorted voice. "I AM NOT THAT LITTLE GOAT-"

"Hush it, flower!" It was Chara. She came walking over to where I was still on the ground. "Get those vines off him, now!" Flowey did as he was told and Chara helped me off the ground once again.

"Where did you go earlier?" I asked.

"Non of ya business." She replied.

"I have a favor to ask of you." Chara started again.

"Uh, ok?" I hesitated. "What is it?"

"Do you know another human by the name of . . . what's her name?"

"y/n!?" I yelled.

Chara snapped her fingers, a look of realization on her face. "Yeah, that's it!"

"What about her? Is something wrong? My friend said-"

"Cool your bones, let me talk.

"Ok, so I ran into her a while ago, and she said that some monster was hurting her. Sans the skeleton, I'm pretty sure."

"Sans?" I asked, just to make sure. "That doesn't sound like him. Yeah, I know of his powers and stuff, but he wouldn't hurt someone as long as they didn't hurt him or his friends."

"Yeah, well, she told me he was slamming her into walls and stuff and attempted to kill her a couple times. Don't know where she is now, but she said she wanted to resone with Sans to see if something was upsetting him."

"He would never talk." I sighed, then got mad. "He probably killed her!"

"Maybe. I talked to her a couple days ago, and haven't heard from her since. You may be right, Frisk. She's probably . . ." Chara trailed off.

I got so mad. Y/n was a very good friend, and didn't deserve to die from the hands of Sans, another good friend of mine.

Chara noticed how upset I was. "Hey Frisk, it's ok. She was saying how the others tormented her as well. She deserves to be free." She put an arm around my shoulder and put a hand on her heart, with a sad look on her face.

"She didn't deserve any of that!" I started to cry. Chara hugged me to make me feel better.

"Are you two done with your little feels fest?" Flowey said, us both blocking him out earlier.

"Shut up!" Chara said. "Can't you see he's upset?!"

Flowey shut up after that.

Chara leaned me back and put both hands on my shoulders. "Look, I never liked the monsters down here either. I'm actually dead from one of them. I'm not alive."

Chara took a deep breath. "Honestly, I could use as much revenge on these creatures as you could right now. So, how about a deal?

"If you allow me to take over your body, we can both have our revenge and you can go back up to the surface. You probably have a family worried about you."

Chara held out a hand, as if she wanted me to shake it. "So, do we have a deal?"

I took her hand without hesitation. I wanted to kill every monster in my path, knowing that the race that lives down here had killed my best friend.

"Let's get some revenge." I said, looking into Chara's eyes and seeing them become black.

"F i n a l l y , t i m e  to  kill . . ."