|6|

Chapter 6,

Eric

I threw my keys on the counter and ran a hand down my face. Tonight was cool, wit my kids they had fun. I was walking towards the stairs when I almost tripped over something. I cut the kitchen light on and frowned when I seen Octavia's suitcase.

I sighed and cursed myself and made my way up the stairs. I heard the shower running, she was in the shower. I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for you to get out. A couple seconds later the water cut off and the door opened. When she seen me she jumped and held her chest. "You scared the hell outta me" she said.

I looked her up and down. "You going somewhere?" I asked. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Look, Eric what you said to me yesterday had me thinking" I frowned. "Your not over your ex" I scoffed.

"We on this again? This don't have anything to do with Naomi. You started this whole thing, if you didn't open yo mouth she wouldn't have known I was thinking about coming back up here" she was silent. "She's the mother of my kids, I have to respect her regardless and you of all people should know that" she huffed and shook her head. "Okay fine, I get it" I nodded my head.

"I'm still leaving, I can't do this right now" my frown deepened as I watched her grab her clothes off the bed walking in the closet. I followed her. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. She sighed and put her bra on.

"I think we should separate for a while, I don't mean breaking up. I'll give you your time with your kids. I'm going to my parents house" I sighed. "Can we at least talk about it?" I asked. She shook her head. "We already did" she put the rest of her clothes on and she slipped her shoes on.

She stopped and looked at me for a couple seconds before she walked out the room. When I heard the front door close I slammed the closet door.

The next day.......

Mimi

"Their watching TV, you want something to drink?" I asked Eric as he stepped inside the hotel room. He slowly nodded and closed the door behind him. He locked it and looked at the kids while they watched TV. "Wassup y'all?" Eric asked. They looked at him and smiled. "Hey daddy"

I walked in the kitchen and pulled out some kool-aid. I grabbed a glass and poured two cups. Eric walked inside the kitchen and sat on the island. "So Wassup witchu? Why you look like you been through hell?" I asked sliding his cup to him. He grabbed it and took a sip then looked at it. "This is good" I smirked. "Thank you, I know"

I took a sip of mine and looked at him. He was lost in space. "You good?" I asked. He looked up at me. "Yea I'm straight" I smacked  my lips. "Nigga how long have I known you?" I asked. "I know when your lying Eric, so tell me what's wrong" he sighed.

"Octavia left" I raised a brow. "Uh.... Why?" I asked. "You don't even care" I sighed. "Aight, I don't. But w.e it is you know you can talk to me about it" He stared at me for a couple seconds before he nodded. "Aight, she left because she think I still have feelings for you" I frowned.

"Wait... What?" He nodded his head. "Yea, I told her it didn't have anything to with you and that it was about my kids" he sighed. "She had no business telling you what was going on with me, I could've told you myself and she asking for attention half naked in the doorway n' shit. She wanted to start something"

I nodded my head agreeing with him. "So what y'all gonn' do next?" He shrugged and took another sip of his drink. "Who knows? We ain't break up but she need some time to think or something" I nodded my head. "Awe well. You'll be good, if she doesn't come back she isn't what you need.

She wasn't all that cute anyway" He choked on his drink and started laughing. "You so damn mean" I shrugged. "Yo mama aint tell you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all?" I frowned and shook my head. "No, she said if you don't have something nice to say, say it.

Cause these bitches need to know" he chuckled and shook his head. "See you smiling, you could do better" I shrugged and took another sip of my drink. He looked at me and nodded his head. "You right" I smiled. "I know" he rolled his eyes. "I'm having a pool party at my house tomorrow afternoon, you wanna come?"

I raised a brow. "You sure you want me to come?" I asked. He shrugged and nodded his head. "Yea" I twisted my lips thinking. "Aight, I'll go. I'll have my mama watch the twins" Eric nodded his head. "Aight, cool"

Octavia

"You can stay as long as you want baby" I smiled and sat my suitcase on my bed. "Thanks mama" Mama smiled and put my face in her hands. "You deserve better" I sighed and tried to keep a smile on my face. "The only man a woman can depend on his her Daddy, you know that"

"You right" she smiled. "I know" I smacked my lips. And she let me go. "Dinner will be done in a lil while, mean time get comfortable and get in the shower. Yah father should be on his way now" I nodded my head. She rubbed my shoulder then walked out my bedroom closing the door behind her.

I sighed and took my shoes off throwing them to the side. I looked at the picture of Eric and I on my nightstand. I picked it up and smiled a little. We were so happy before Naomi  decided to show up. Ugh, I hate this. I miss my baby but I had to leave. I had to. I picked up the phone debating on if I should call him.

I ended up dialing the house phone, I placed it on my ear and waited till someone answered. It didn't. I feel so stupid now. I hung up the phone and dialed once more, but still no answer. "He must be with that bitch" I mumbled. I hung up the phone and rolled my eyes giving up.

-------------

VOTE/COMMENT

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!