|26|

Chapter 26,

Mimi

"Sebastian what the hell I tell you about leaving the flat irons on?" I asked. He smacked his lips. "My bad, I had a client but she late asf" he said. I sighed. "Okay, well cut these off and you might as well take yo break now" he frowned.

"I cant do yo hair?" He asked. "No" he sighed. "Come on Mimi, just once" he said. I bite down on my bottom lip.
"How you gonn do it?" I asked. He smiled and sat me down. "You'll see, get comfortable alright?" He asked. I paused for a second then nodded.

×××××

"You sure you dont want yo nails done?" Sebastian asked. "They'll be cute-" "No!" I said cutting Camilla off. They both sighed. "We've been out shopping for dresses for the longest I just wanna go home" I wined. "No, we have to check up at the event remember?" I groaned.

"Fine! And after that im leaving both yall ass" I said. Both of them smiled. "Let me take this dress off" I mumbled. They frowned and blocked my path. "What now? I asked.

"We have to go now" "This'll only take me a second" I said. They shook their heads. "No, we have to go like now" I frowned. "Whats going on?" I asked folding my arms across my chest. "Nothing" Sebastian said. I looked at Camilla. "Camilla" I said. She looked back at me before blinking. "Whats going on?" I asked again.

"Camilla" Sebastian said. She looked at him then me. I could tell when she's lying. "Fine!" She said finally cracking. I smirked. "Eric's got a secret wedding going on at the "eventwhich is really your wedding. I frowned. "Wait..... I just planned my own wedding?" I asked. Camilla nodded her head.

"Yes, he had you do it so you can keep busy" I scoffed. "You can't hold water at all" Sebastian said. Camilla shrugged. "It was like she was in my head, I couldnt hold it in!" She said. I rubbed my temples and sat on the sofa. "Mimi you alright?" I shook my head.

"No..... Ion know what he expect me to say yes?" I asked. They sat beside me. "Why didnt he just ask me?" "Ion know" I sighed. "How many people are coming?" I asked. "Who ever you invited, and some extra people on his side" I nodded my head.

"Ion know if I can do this" I said. "Well think of it this way" Camilla started. "Do you love him?" I looked up at her.

××××××××××××××××

 "Naomi Do you take Eric as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" I smiled. "I do" Eric bite down on his bottom lip squeezing my hands.

"And Eric, Do you take Naomi as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" "Hell yea" I playfully rolled my eyes as everyone laughed.

"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit." Eric slid the ring on my finger. "You may now kiss the bride" My smile grew wider as Eric pulled me into a kiss. Everyone started cheering in the background.

We pulled away and looked at everyone cheering out of their seat. Eric grabbed my hand and we walked down the isle together.

×××××

"So yall making baby number three tonight or what?" Dre' asked. I smacked my lips. "Well not tonight" I said. He chuckled. "Mommy!" I looked down and saw Lyric pulling O'Shea Jr. My way. "Yes?" I asked. "Can we have some cake? Please?" I looked at Eric who shrugged.

"Yea, but tell Auntie Shaniya to cut it alright?" They both smiled and ran to Shaniya. "You spoil her" I sucked my teeth and faced Eric. "And you dont?" "Aight a little bit" "Mhmmm" "Uh, excuse me!" I frowned once I heard Dre'. "I know he's not on stage" I said. Eric chuckled.

I turnt around and saw Andre' on the stage with the mic in his hand and a drink. "Omg" I mumbled. "Wassup people?" He asked. Everyone grew silent. "I just wanted to say how proud I am of my little sister and my nigga. Eazy mf E!" I face palmed myself shaking my head.

"I love both of y'all, E take care of my sister man. If you dont imma have to kill yo lil ass" Eric flipped him off. "But anyways, since im already up here I know yall expect me to give a long ass speech. But ion feel like it, I really dont"

"Who sent him up there?" I asked. Eric shrugged and continued laughing. "But anyways" Dre' started. "Who trying to turn up?" He asked. Everyone start cheering. "Yall wanna do the cupid shuffle? Mimi lets do the cupid shuffle please?" I sighed.

"Whats the cupid shuffle?" Eric asked. I sighed again. "Its like the hokey pokey..... But for black people" Eric nodded. "Mimi come on!" Dre' wined. I sighed. "Fine!" "Yes! Cut the music on!" Dre' yelled giving me a headace. Just then the music cut on making everyone stand up outta their seats. "Ion know how to dance" Eric said. I smacked my lips.

"You can learn!" He shook his head. "Please? For me?" I asked. He looked into my eyes before nodding. I smiled and kissed him five times. "I love you" "I love you too" I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dance floor.

~~~~~~

The end💔

Book 1: "Straight Outta Compton"

Book 2: "Wicked Games"

Book 3: "Treat Me Like Somebody"

👉{ Book 4:} 👈
💞Coming soon💞

-Nani💖

Extra: "28 Days of Eazy" 💫 check it out😏🖎❤.