|25|

Chapter 25,

*SpongeBob's voice* A couple months later.........

Naomi

"I dont care, I said I wanted white roses not red" I told my assistant over the phone. "All they had was red-" "Then find me some white ones!" I yelled through the phone. I hung up the phone and took a deep breath. "You good?" I turnt around and saw Eric standing there with some cake in his hand. I sighed.

"No, im not. Everything is ruined. My stupid ass assistant didnt get me the right roses. You're eating all the cake and people are coming in late" Eric sucked his teeth and stuffed a spoon full of cake in his mouth. "It doesn't have to be perfect ma"

"Uh, yes the hell it does. If you want this party to be bomb" He smirked. "You know thats why I love you?" I smacked my lips. "Whatever, do me a favor and stop eating all the cake?" I asked. I rolled my eyes a little and walked off. "I love you!" He yelled. I chuckled and ignored him.

Eric

"Nigga what makes you think she's gonna say yes this time?" Dre' asked walking into Kay Jewelers. I sighed. "I just know aight? Im getting to old playing all these games. She's the only female that loved me for me, and not for my money" I said. Dre' sucked his teeth. "You just noticed that after almost six years?"

I sighed. "Nigga shutup, I still have the ring from before but I wanna add more diamonds and customize it more" "Mhmmm" Dre' said leaning on the glass looking at all the wedding rings. "You know Gina wanna get married?" He said. I raised a brow.

"Fr?" He nodded. "Yea..... Ion know if I can do that though" I frowned. "Why not?" I asked. He sighed and looked at me. "I met someone, about 6 months ago" My frown deepened. "Someone like who?" I asked. "Her names Nicole. She's different man, fine asf too" I sighed and ran a hand down my face.

"I think I love her bro" I shook my head. "You shittin' me right?" I asked. Dre' looked at me frowning. "Nah, Im dead ass serious" "So you cheating on Gina....... Whats gonn' happen now?" I asked. He shrugged. "Shit ion know, imma tell her I guess.

I just dont want her to take my kids away from me" "Looks like you need some time to think my nigga" I patted his back. "Just make sure thats what you want" He nodded his head. "Yea" "Hi, can I help you?" A lady asked walking up to the front desk. "Yea"

----------

Short asl.......

Vote/Comment

Excuse the mistakes!

One chapter left! 😩😢

How yall feel?💞💞💞