|21|

Chapter 21,

Mimi

I ran a hand through my hair and paced back and forth, trying to calm myself down. My chest was rising up and down and I was having trouble breathing. "Mimi calm down" Camilla said. I shook my head. "No its not. Its all my fault-"

"Its not your fault. It was an accident" I shook my head still trying to catch my breath. "Family of Eric Wright?" I looked up and saw Eric's doctor. "How is he? I-is he okay?" I asked. She smiled.

"He'll be fine, he has a slight concussion and a broken leg. But he's fine" I took a sigh of relief. "That's great! When can we see him?" I asked. "He's right in there" I nodded. "Thank you soooo much doc" she smiled and walked away.

"I gotta go pick Taylor up, tell him I was here would you?" I nodded my head. "Yea" we pulled into a hug before she left. I took a deep breath before opening the door. Eric was laying there with his leg up with the remote in his right hand.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Wassup ma?" He asked. I sighed and closed the door. "Hey" I sat on the chair beside his bed. "How you feeling?" I asked. He shrugged. "I'm aight..... Were you scared?" I nodded my head.

"Hell yea, they wouldn't even let me see you" I said. He nodded slowly. "Did they check you?" I nodded my head. "Yea, I'm fine" he smirked. "That's good" he grabbed my hand and kissed it five times.

He was about to say something before the door swung open. I frowned when I seen Octavia stepping inside. "E" I slightly rolled my eyes and took my hand back sitting back in my seat.

"It was all over the news are you alright?" She asked walking up to Eric's bedside.  I rolled my eyes again crossing my legs. "I'm good" he said. She smiled and grabbed his hand.

"I'm sorry about what I said, I was so mad. I want us to get along...for the baby" She rubbed her belly. Knowing I was there. "And I was thinking.....  Maybe I can come stay with you, taking care of you?"

Eric looked up at me. I stared back at him waiting for a response. "No uh, I just asked Mimi if she would" She frowned and snatched her hand back. "You asked her?" She asked. I raised a brow.

"Yes-" "You happy now bitch? You took him away from me. Now what else? Your not taking my baby" she said turning to me. I squinted my eyes. "I don't want yo baby. I already have two" she cracked her knuckles like she was about to do something.

She turnt to Eric. "My next appointment is tomorrow, I'll call and tell you how it went" Eric nodded his head. "Coo"  Octavia looked at me and rolled her eyes before walking out the room. I rolled my eyes and shook my head rubbing my temples. "You good?" Eric asked me.

I nodded my head. "Yea, I'm fine.... So when did I say I was staying with you?" I asked. "You don't have to-" "Nah I want to" I shrugged. "I might as well, who else would it be?" I asked. He stared at me for a couple seconds before nodding his head. "Right"

I sat Eric's plate on the dining table and stepped back as Eric rolled up in his wheel chair. "Damn ma, all this fa' me?" He asked smiling. "Boy just eat" I waved him off and walked in the living room pouring him a glass of water and his pills.

I walked back into the living room and sat his glass of water in front of him. "Here" I handed him his pills. "Take them both, then I have to wake you up in a couple hours to take two more" he sighed and popped them in his mouth before downing them down with water.

"Open" I said. He sucked his teeth then opened his mouth. I looked around and under his tongue. "Okay, you good" I said. I laid back in my seat. "You don't have to do that you know. I'm grown" I raised a brow. "And? You're doctor told me to. Doctor's orders"

He was about to say something but he shut his mouth. He took a bite of his chicken salad and looked up at the TV. "Omg I miss my twins" I mumbled. Eric looked at me. "They still coming ma, calm down" I sighed.

"I know.... I still miss them. Were you doing Lyric's hair? And Maceon's?" I asked. "If you call a ponytail doing their hair then yes" I smacked my lips. "Really?" I asked. He smirked. "I'm not playing E, of my kids hair fell out-"

"It didn't, calm down" I rolled my eyes and looked back at the TV. "Can I ask you something?" Eric asked. "What?" He sighed. "Why did you agree to stay here with me? He asked. I looked at him, he looked serious.

"Ion know, I just felt like I was the one that had to" he nodded his head. "Awe" he mumbled. I nodded. "Yea" I bite down on my bottom lip taking a deep breath. "Can I ask you something?" I asked him. He nodded. "How'd you know she was lying? Octavia?"

"I overheard her talking to somebody otp..... She sounded like she planned it all out. So I kicked her to the curb" I smiled a little. "O should've believed you in the first place. I'm sorry ma" I nodded.

"And I know it seems like I always apologize, but I hope we can get past this. Cause I'm really really sorry. If we don't get back together I understand" he said. I stared at him for a couple seconds before speaking. "Apology accepted punk" I said. He scoffed and smiled.

"And that doesn't mean we can't try and start over" I shrugged. "You fr?" I nodded my head. "Yea, why not?" His smile grew wider. "Okay, cool" I looked back at the TV. "So.... Does this mean we're gonna have sex now?"

"Nope" I mumbled. "Gave it a shot" o chuckled and threw my head back.

---------------

VOTE/COMMENT

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!

Y'all think their gonna make it?😂 Give me some feedback.

×××

Can y'all do me a favor and check out EricaJohnson32 's book "PHAT GIRL" 💞 I swear y'all would love that story😩✊ she's an amazing writer. Check her out👌💯✅

If anyone needs a cover hmu👌 check out my "Cover Art" book✨👍