|7|

Chapter 7,

Mimi

"You always doing that!" I yelled. Eric laughed and started to run out the kitchen. I made a cup of water and chased him with it. The kids were chasing after us, we a were soaked. My hair was wet and I was pissed. I caught up to Eric and threw the cup of cold water on his back. I heard him curse under his breath.

"Okay, I gotchu" he nodded his head and slipped his shirt off. "So am I supposed to be scared?" I asked. He smirked. "You should be" I raised a brow. "Come on kids, run" I said. I motioned them to the front. They followed me to the front. I looked around to see if the ghost was clear.

"Stay in here so daddy won't find y'all okay?" I said. They nodded their heads and walked inside the closet. I closed the door slowly and walked in the kitchen to find the kool-aid pitchers but couldn't find them. "How the hell" I mumbled. I turnt around and Eric was standing there with both kool-aid pitchers. Not one, but two.

"H-heyyy E" I said tilting my head to the side. He smirked. "Don't try to run either" he said. I swallowed hard and was debating on if I should make a run for it. I took a deep breath. "Where's the twins?" He asked. I was silent. He chuckled. I then heard movements coming from the closet the twins were in.

I closed my eyes. "Fuck" I mumbled. "What?" I opened my eyes and gave him a fake smile. "Nothing" he looked around and his eyes landed on the closet. He looked at me but I tried to play it off. "They in the closet?" He asked. I shook my head. "No" he sucked his teeth. "On what?" He asked.

"On my shirt they ain't in the closet" he smacked his lips. "Kids if you wanna save y'all mama life come out" I sighed. "Kids don't listen to him" I said. "Kids!" He yelled. He looked at the closet waiting for him to come out. I bite down on my bottom lip and made a run for it.

I was half way to the bathroom when he splashed both pitchers on me at once. "Mf" I mumbled. Eric started laughing historically holding his stomach. I folded my arms across my chest and watched him laugh at me. I rolled my eyes and started walking to the bathroom when he grabbed my wrist spinning me around.

"Aight, I'm sorry" he said. I rolled my eyes at him. "Yea, w.e" I mumbled looking away from him. "You cute when you mad" I flipped him off making him laugh some more. "Fuck you" I mumbled. "When?" "Stop playing wit me" I said. He smirked and looked me up and down.

"You might wanna change yo shirt" I frowned. "Why?" He pointed at my breasts. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down at my chest. My nipples were hard and my shirt was white so you could see through it. "Oh shit" I said. Eric put his hand up trying to touch them but I smacked it away.

"No" I said. He smacked his lips. "It ain't like I ain't see em' before, or touched them or-" "Okay, I get it" he smirked. "I'm gonna go change, please get the kids out the closet" I said. "I knew they were in there" I smiled and walked in the bathroom about to change.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Eric finished moping the floor while the twins and I were on the bed watching Martin. Eric stayed the whole day, he had to put the hotel robe on just so his clothes could dry. I was in a tank top and some shorts. The kids had their pj's on. Eric hopped on the other side of the bed while the twins were in the middle of us.

"What y'all watching?" Eric asked. "Martin" they both said at the same time. I was looking at the screen when I felt Eric eyeing me. I tried to ignore it the best I could. "Why you keep staring?" I asked looking at him. He shrugged his shoulders. "I can't look at you?" I shook my head.

"I'm not yours to look at" he raised a brow. "Then who? I know you 'on got no nigga" I chuckled. "And? What if I did? You wouldn't be able to do anything" he smacked his lips. "I can beat his-" I raised a brow stopping him from cursing. "Well you know what I was about to say"

I smiled and shook my head. "Can I ask a question?" He asked. I nodded my head. "If Savon were still alive would you be with him right now?" He asked. I sighed. "I... Don't know if he would want to be with me though" I said honestly. "I did do him dirty" I said.

Eric nodded slowly. "When you sleep with me and cheated on him did you regret it?" I shook my head. "No, I didn't I had the twins" he smirked. I looked down at the twins and smiled when I seen them asleep. "Damn I fucked up" I sighed. "Well it's a little to late for that isn't it?" I asked.

Eric shook his head. "Its never to late" I looked at him then shook my head. I didn't wanna talk about that. I don't. No. "Mimi-" "Don't start, you have a girlfriend" he was silent. I felt my eyes starting to sting. I got up slowly off the bed and walked away when I heard him following me.

"Are you crying?" He asked. I shook my head and wiped my face. "Nah, I'm not" he sighed and pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back and laid on his chest. "Why?" I asked. "I'm sorry ma, I'm so sorry" I shook my head and looked up at him. He licked his lips and pulled me into a kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back without thinking. I pulled away and unwrapped his robe, I started pulling him leading him to the bathroom.

------------

VOTE/COMMENT

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!

--------------------------------------
Maceon in the multimedia