(Chapter 19) Pt. 1

Chapter 19, Pt. 1

Eric

I flew out of the elevator and searched for Mimi's room number. 307..... Room 307. I mumbled speed walking down the hall. When I got to the room, I saw two cops standing by the door. "Who are you?" One of them asked.

"I'm the one they called down here" I said. He looked me up and down. "Okay. Go inside" I nodded and knocked before I opened the door.

I peeked inside and seen Naomi sitting up on the bed while her doctor was talking to her. They both looked up at me as I stepped inside. "You must be Mr. Wright. I'm Dr. Fields" the doctor said as she held her hand out.

I nodded my head and shook her hand. "Yes" I let go of her hand and folded my arms across my chest. "Can you tell me what happened?" I asked. "I was just getting into that.....

Miss. Young is it fine for him to stay?" She asked Mimi. Naomi looked at me debating. She nodded her head. "Okay, as you know you were bleeding.... In between your legs" I frowned. "That's usually a sign of a miscarriage" my frown deepened.

"She had a miscarriage?" I asked. Dr. Fields nodded her head. "Yes...." I looked at Mimi who was just as surprised as I was. "H-how far along was she?" I asked. "A couple of weeks, almost a month"

Mimi laid back on her bed and looked up at the ceiling. She threw her hands over her head and started crying. I sighed and walked over to her about to comfort her when she pushed me away.

"Get tf away from me. I hate you" I frowned. She laid down and pulled the covers over her body not making any eye contact with me. "Mr. Wright can I speak to you for a second?" Dr. Fields asked. I nodded my head.

"Yea" I turnt around and followed Dr. Fields out the room. I closed the door and folded my arms across my chest. "Naomi's in very bad shape, she's gonna need medical attention for the next couple of weeks. She's lucky she's alive, she lost a lot of blood"

"Does this mean she can't have any more kids?" I asked. She sighed and shifted her clipboard to her other arm. "Not exactly, it'll be hard to have another baby" I scoffed and ran a hand down my face.

"I've prescribed her with some medication, she should be fine then. But she will be bleeding a lot" I nodded my head. "Okay. Thank you" she smiled a little before she turnt around about to walk away when I called her back.

"Dr. Fields?" She turnt around and raised a brow. "Yes?" I sighed. "Can you tell me the sex of the baby?" I asked. She smiled a little. "A girl, she was a girl"

Mimi

I started rubbing my stomach, thinking how I didn't know I was pregnant. I feel so stupid, and pissed. Im pissed. I looked up at the door hearing it opened. I sighed and laid my head down when I saw it was Eric.

"Hey Mimi" he said softly. I was silent. It was all his fault. All his. "Mimi" I closed my eyes trying to ignore him the best that I could. "Naomi" he said. He sat on the chair beside my bed and rubbed my shoulder. "I'm sorry"

I started crying again. "I didn't mean-" "If I wasn't in there I would've still my baby!" I yelled sitting up a bit. He grabbed my head and pulled me into a hug. I was trying to push him off of me but he was to strong. "I'm sorry" he kept saying.

I laid my head on his chest. He laid me down on the bed and softly grabbed my hips wrapping his arms around them. I closed my eyes and I could've sworn I heard him crying.
-------------

VOTE/COMMENT

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!

Short Chapter......it'll be a part 1 and 2.

Follow me to stay updated!❄