~They find out you self-harm

*TRIGGER WARNING*
Please, don't read this chapter if this is a trigger for you. If any of you need to talk, you can always message me.

Requested by: Im_a_fab_penguin

Jace:
You couldn't take it anymore. You felt as if your life was hanging by a thread. And you didn't know how to relieve your pain. Well, actually you did. But you hadn't done that in months.
Then you decided to distract yourself by going into your bathroom, pulling out the bag you hid underneath the sink, and sitting on the cold tiles. You opened the bag and pulled out a thin blade, the feeling of it was familiar.
You were about to drag the sharp edge across your skin, your action hesitant, but then you heard a voice.

"Y/n?" It was your boyfriend--Jace.

"Jace." You muttered, quickly hiding the blade.

"Princess," Jace whispered, getting on his knees beside you, and enveloping you in a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jace's voice trembled, cracking slightly, indicating he was crying.

"I was scared.." You mumbled.

"Do you still love me?" You asked, tears falling down your face.

"Of course I still love you! I will never stop loving you!" Jace exclaimed, pulling away from the hug, kissing your lips softly.

Alec:
The blade was ready in your hand. You were ready to move it across your skin, allowing the blood to flow out. Breathing speeding up, you picked up the razor blade. Slowly, you pushed the sharp blade across your wrist. However, you pushed too deep. Too much blood began to coat your arm, and the bathroom floor. You started to lose consciousness. And you acted on instinct.

"Alec!!" Your weak voice screamed.

Alec was up the stairs in seconds.

"Y/n?!" His eyes widened at the sight before him, and he acted fast.

He got towels and held them to your wrists, then he burned a healing rune onto your skin. He elevated your feet to help with the blood circulation. Soon, the bleeding stopped. You were both silent.

"Why?" Was the only word that left Alec's mouth.

"I'm so sad, Alec. Im constantly hurting." You muttered, tears falling down your face.

"So you then physically hurt yourself?" Alec's eyes grew glossy with tears.

"You scared me half to death. Please promise you won't do it again," he pleaded.

"I can't lose you." Alec intertwined his hands with yours.

You didn't reply, you simply nodded vigorously and passionately kissed Alec.

Simon:
You and your boyfriend were outside in his backyard. It was hot out, but you still wore a long sleeved shirt-- to cover your scars.

"Y/n? It's like 85 degrees out, why are you in a long sleeved shirt?" Simon asked, grabbing your wrist as you hissed in pain.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Let me see." Simon immediately apologized, trying to pull up your sleeve. You pulled away, pulling your sleeve back down.

"Y/n? Let me see." Simon pleaded, eyes filled with worry.

You reluctantly agreed and let him pull up your sleeve. Once he did, he gasped. His eyes traveled up and down the scars on your arm, his finger grazing across your skin.

"Babe....why?" He asked, his eyes searching yours for an answer.

"I...wasn't happy. I was depressed for a while." You muttered.

"Do you still...?" He asked, sentence trailing.

"I haven't in a while, but they're still sensitive." You replied, shrugging slightly.

"Y/n, I love you so much. Please don't hurt yourself again." His eyes starting to water.

"I love you too. I won't." You smiled a tiny grin before embracing Simon in a hug.

Magnus:
"Sweetheart? Why do you have a glamour over yourself?" Magnus asked as you were about to leave the house.

"What do you mean?" You asked, not meeting his eyes.

"I can see through the glamour. Are you hiding something?" He asked as he stood and walked over to you, and you nodded in return.

"What are you hiding?" He asked.

"My scars." You mumbled.

"Scars? You mean those?" He pointed to your thighs, lifting the skirt slightly.

"Yes. Those scars." You sighed.

"Are they...self inflicted?" He asked, frowning.

"Yes," You muttered.

"I hide them with a glamour. I want to forget that part of my life." You shrugged as Magnus nodded.

"You shouldn't feel like you have to hide them. They're apart of you." He ran his hand down your face.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Isabelle:
"Izzy!" You yelled, calling your girlfriend to enter yours and her room.

"I'm coming, hold on!" She yelled back as her heels were heard on the hallway tile.

"Hey!" She smiled as she sat beside you.

Noticing your serious face, her face fell.

"What's wrong?" Isabelle asked, her hand on your knee.

"I..I have to t-tell you something." Your voice was shaky, and you stuttered.

"Okay," Isabelle nodded, confusion on her face.

"I-I used to...I used to self harm." You began to tear up.

"Oh, baby!" She gasped as she wrapped her arms around you in a loving embrace, and you embraced her back.

"How long have you been clean?" She asked, sniffling.

"Ever since I met you." You smiled lightly as Isabelle grinned in return. She leaned forward and placed her lips to yours and rested your head on her shoulder.

Clary:
You were in your and Clary's room, when you heard your girlfriend's voice.

"Y/n! Can you come in here please?" Clary yelled from the bathroom. You sighed and walked over to the bathroom. Once you got there, she was holding your bag of razors, causing your eyes to widen.

"Clary, I can expl-" you tried to say but she cut you off.

"Do you hurt yourself with these?" She asked, pain in her voice. You simply nodded hesitantly in reply, not trusting your voice to speak.

She ran over to you and hugged you tightly, her head resting on your shoulder.

"I love you, Y/n. I hope you know that." She whispers in your ear.