~They walk in on you in only a towel/ underwear

Preference: them walking in on you in only a towel or underwear.

Jace:
"Y/n, are you ready for the missio-" Your boyfriend entered your room as he spoke, stopping mid sentence. His eyebrows rose as he looked at your half naked frame.

"Y/n," Jace whispered softly as he gazed at your naked upper half.

"Yes, I'm almost ready, you perv." You giggled, throwing a throw pillow at him.

"You weren't complaining at my staring last night." Have winked before leaving, leaving you standing there, mouth agape in surprise.

Alec:
You were changing your shirt, since your clumsy boyfriend spilled water on you.

"Babe, you almost done?" Alec asked, before entering your room.

Once he did, he saw you in only your underwear, making his jaw drop.

"I had to change my bra too. I got really wet." You sighed, grabbing a bra.

"Just like last night." Alec smirked before he sent a wink your way, exiting the room as you chuckled at his joke--his joke that was true. ;)

Simon:
"Y/n?" Your boyfriend asked as he entered your bedroom.
He heard the bathroom door handle squeak and then open the door.

"Yeah, babe?" You asked, stepping out. In only a towel, hanging low on your chest, showing off your cleavage.

"I-I, um, y-you're naked..! Sorry! Um, byee!" He blushed a bright crimson before shuffling out of your room.

Magnus:
"Darling, you home?" Magnus called out as he entered your apartment.

You walked out of the bathroom at that moment. A towel wrapped around your figure as you swayed over to him. His eyes lit up with intrigue and his eyes raked over your body.

"Hey, baby." You kissed his lips, swaying your hips as you walked away, smirking at the effect you had on him.

Isabelle:
"But baby, I don't want to go out tonight." Isabelle whined as soon as you stepped out of the shower.

You sighed, and groaned before taking out clothes.

"Please, baby girl?" You asked as she smiled a bit at the pet name.

"I don't know, Y/n. I don't think I-" She stopped her sentence as you pouted and dropped your towel to change. Isabelle's eyes widened at he sight and tilted her head, getting a good look.

"We can go out tonight."

Clary:
As you punched the punching bag a last time, you let out a sigh. You then shimmied out of your dirty work out clothes, getting your clean clothes out of your gym bag.

"Hey babe, I was wondering if we could-" Clary spoke as she entered the room, words trailing off at the sight of you in only your underwear. Her gaze softened, and her eyes seemed glued to your frame.

"If we could what?" You smirked at her 'deer in headlights' gaze.

"How about I show you?" She grinned and grabbed you by your waist and attacked your lips in a hungry kiss. ;)

Raphael:
You had your headphones in, walking--more like dancing-- around in only your underwear. You procrastinated putting on clothes until the last moment.

"Princesa?" Raphael, your boyfriend, called from behind you. His face wore a big grin at the sight of you. You couldn't hear him over the music.

"Princesa." He spoke again, wrapping his arms around your waist. You were startled but settled at the sight of your boyfriend.

"Hey." You smiled.

"I should come over more often." Raphael smirked as you let out a chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: sorry it's short! More updates coming! I have a few preferences left! 💋💋