When they realized they fell for you

~When they realized they fell for you~

Jace:
He realized he fell for you when you first sparred with him. The determination in your face, the way your tongue hung out on the corner of your mouth in concentration, the way your eyebrows creased as you thought out every move. Jace especially fell for you when you smiled a glorious and victorious grin upon seeing that you had won the sparring match. It was then Jace had decided that yours was the smile he wanted to see for the rest of his life.

Alec:
He realized he fell for you when he saw you were able to handle his family. His slightly controlling parents and Isabelle weren't hard for you to adjust to. You greeted them warmly and they returned the feeling. You especially loved Max and he immediately welcomed you. The instant bond you had with his family made him smile, as he watched from afar, the woman he fell for interact with his family.

Magnus:
He realized he fell for you when you threw your first big bash. Magnus was away on business and left you in charge of the club. His trust in you fueled your confidence, and led to you throwing an extravagant and successful party. Magnus came back to a full on party that was better than he could have ever planned, not that he'd ever admit it.

Raphael:
Raphael realized he fell for you when you reacted completely different to learning he was a vampire than he expected. You were completely calm and understanding. Raphael relished in the feeling of knowing you didn't see him as a monster.

Simon:
Simon first realized he fell for you when you saw him differently than the rest. You didn't see him as a nerd or boring like others had told him he was. You saw the real him and you loved him as he was. Simon knew this and fell for you when you told him.

Clary:
Clary realized she fell for you when you were there for her when she needed it the most. After she learned she was a Shadowhunter, her mother had been taken, and that her father was one of the most ruthless men in Shadowhunter history. You were there for her. You held her hand through it all and for her through it, and she will forever love you for it.

Isabelle:
Isabelle realized she fell for you when you showed her respect and gave her the responsibility she deserved on your first mission together. She had always felt like she was in second place to Alec, and so when you came around and let her lead the missions and guide you all it made her happy. You made her happy. You made her feel what she deserved to.

~~~~

A/n: requests open!!

Question of the day:
What would you guys like me to write next?