~How they are in bed~

Jace:
Dominate
Jace is incredible dominant with you when it comes to sex. He usually tops and is a bit rough with you. But always makes sure you're enjoying it, that your needs are being tending to. He's dominant yet caring.

Alec:
Submissive
You didn't think Alec would be as submissive as he is. However, when he really put his mind to it, he could be the most dominant and rough lover you've ever seen.

Simon:
Romantic
Simon's romantic ways in bed never surprised you. He took his time with you. There was no rush, you were always satisfied and happy with him.

Magnus:
Fast
Magnus was the complete opposite of Simon. His pace with you was always quick but he lasted for hours, tiring you out soon with his fast speed.

Isabelle:
Passionate
Isabelle is very passionate in bed with you. She'll do whatever she can to make sure you're being pleased and the same for her. You both more than satisfied the other with your passion.

Clary:
Gentle and loving
You are gentle and loving with Clary. You're usually the one to take charge in the bedroom. And despite her strong character, you're the only one Clary Fray will submit to.

Raphael:
Rough and exciting
Raphael always has you in new positions you haven't tried, the sex was always spiced up and exciting. You were never bored with him.

~~~~

A/n: thanks for reading! What should I do next? Let me know what you wanna see! I was thinking of doing more visuals?? I don't know yet. Let me know what you think of that!