-Magnus: Downworlder couple

Imagine: You are Alec's and Izzy's adopted sister. You're a vampire Shadowhunter. You and Magnus are dating, and while making out, Alec and Izzy walk in.

Second person pov:
Magnus had been your boyfriend for months now. You two kept it a secret, however. This was done because you were afraid of your family's disapproval. You didn't want to disappoint the family who took you in as their own, despite you being a downworlder. To please them, you hunt downworlders along with your siblings Alec and Izzy.

Magnus told you to come over to his place tonight. Which you did, without hesitation.
Once you got there, you greeted each other politely but then kissed one another immediately. You haven't seen each other all week. Except once, when Magnus came to the Institute to speak to Clary, and you had to pretend you've never met.

"I missed you." You sighed, pulling away from the kiss.

"I missed you too." Magnus lightly stroked your cheek with his the finger pad of his thumb.

Magnus leaned in for another kiss as you leaned in, creating the kiss.

Your lips molded with his softly, yet hungrily, like you both wanted to savor as much of each other as you could.

You heard shuffling, but ignored it and continued the kiss.

"Hey Magnus, we're here for the spel-" a familiar voice spoke but tapered off.

"Y/n?!" Another voice cried out in shock.

Isabelle. And Alec

You pulled away from Magnus immediately and looked towards the doorway and saw your siblings.

"Izzy. Alec." You sighed as they walked over to the couch where you two sat.

"I can explain." You weakly smiled.

"Y/n," Alec began to say.

You closed your eyes, ready for one of their famous Lightwood lecture.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Izzy cried happily and started clapping.

"I could've made a ship name a lot sooner!" Izzy scolded.

"Yeah, guys, geez." Alec sighed with a smirk on his face.

"You're okay with this?" You asked, turning to a smiling Magnus.

"Of course. I've felt the--either romantic or sexual--tension between you two whenever Magnus came to the Institute. I ship it." Izzy winked at you two.

You and Magnus looked at each other feeling relieved and filled with joy.

"We'll leave you two lovebirds alone." Alec winked as well as he and his younger sister left you two be.

Magnus chuckled and pulled you in for another kiss.

"We don't have to be a secret anymore."