~How they react to your death

A/n: this was sad to write. Feels warning.

Jace:
He doesn't talk anymore. He was a hard-ass before, but after he lost you.....it was a whole new level. Jace just completes his missions, but that's it. Nothing makes him talk. Except, when he visits your grave--he'll talk to your grave and your grave only.

Alec:
He doesn't feel. He doesn't smile. Doesn't laugh. Only when he'd watch old videos of you, he'd let out a weak chuckle--but would then burst into sobs.

Simon:
He'd never leave his room. He barely ate, barely talked. Simon would stay in his room for hours, days even. Blaming himself. Your death destroyed him, his will to live.

Magnus:
He stopped partying. He simply watched them from a distance, wiping at his face--smearing his makeup. But he didn't care. Magnus didn't see the point of anything without his queen by his side.

Isabelle:
She would cry. Almost always crying. But when someone would ask how she is, she'd put on a fake smile and say she's fine. Then as soon as they leave, she'd burst into tears.

Clary:
She doesn't draw. You were her inspiration. You were her reason for drawing, for living. Once she lost you, she saw no point in it. Drawing made her happy, but she felt nothing when she picked up a pencil.