Jace~ What? No thank you for saving your life?

Imagine: Your crush Jace (who also likes you), saving you from a demon and when you go to tell him your feelings, he's just gotten out of the shower.

Second person pov:
The demon managed to pin you beneath him with his weight when you were distracted from having slew a demon that attacked Izzy. As he pinned you, he had cut your arm with his extremely long finger nails.

You grunted through gritted teeth as you pushed with all your might to get him off you. However, with the gash on your arm, your strength was weakened.

And then suddenly, the demon's neck had a knife through it, and his whole head came clean off his neck and onto the floor.

His body became limp and you were then able to push the body off.

You look up to see Jace smirking down at you, his blade in hand.

"What? No thank you for saving your life?" He asked cheekily as he held out his hand and helped you to your feet.

"Thanks for saving my life." You rolled your eyes playfully as you gazed up at Jace. He rolled his eyes as well and was going to walk off but you stopped him.

"I mean it, Jace. Thank you." You told him as you reached up and kissed his cheek, your lips very close to his lips. He groaned in frustration at your teasing and you giggled before swaying your hips as you walked off.

////

You went to go see Jace to tell him your feelings and so you knocked on his door.

"Come in." His voice rang out as you turned the knob and entered.

"Hey, I just wanted to--" your voice got hitched in your throat as your eyes met Jace.

He had just come out of the shower, you concluded. Based on his still slightly wet body, and the towel hung loosely around his waist, showing off his toned body.

Jace simply smirked, seeming pleased with himself. As if he had planned that.

He slipped a shirt on quickly and you snapped out of your trance and you felt your cheeks heat up and you let out an awkward chuckle.

"So, Y/n. What do you need?" He asked as he is feet padded over to you.

"I-i wanted to tell you that I," you met his beautiful eyes as you tried to form a coherent sentence.

"I-I like you, Jace. I really like you. In fact, I'm in love with you." You stutter out, biting your lip nervously.

"I love you too, Y/n. And you biting your lip right now is driving me crazy." He chuckled lightly as his eyes met your lips.

"Do something about it then." You replied boldly, causing his eyebrow to raise and him to smirk as he crashed his lips to yours in a kiss that was worth the wait.

\\\\

A/n: thanks for reading! I like this chapter, it was fun to write.

Question of the day:
What's your favorite book?

Answer of the day:
That's a hard one, I have the biggest book collection in my room. But if I had to choose it's definitely 'Red Queen' by Victoria Aveyard. I highly recommend it.

-G 💋