-Isabelle~ You saved me.

Request: Isabelle/male!reader; crossover, y/n is Scott's second beta. First full moon with Isabelle, his girlfriend and mate. He gets out of control, Izzy is his anchor. Demon tries to attack the Shadowhunters, and are losing, y/n helps.
Requested by: NicoleGar9

Second person pov:
The sun was setting. The full moon tonight was approaching quickly. Scott allowed you to be with your girlfriend--and your mate--, but he was close by. And you were nervous to say the least. Isabelle noticed your nervousness and fear and wrapped her arms around you.

"It's going to be fine, Y/n." She assured.

"But you're going to see me turn. What if I can't control myself?" You whimpered.

"Y/n. You'll be amazing tonight. You will control it, and it'll be a good first transformation and you'll be an amazing werewolf." Isabelle kissed your cheek as you smiled.

You looked through the window and saw the sun already set, and the moon rising. And when you turned your gaze to Isabelle, you smiled, and she returned it.

Suddenly you felt a pain in your leg. You then felt an intense ache when it cracked and broke.

"Aaaahhhhh!!" You screamed in pain as you started to change.

"It'll be okay, baby!" Isabelle cheered you on.

Then, your other leg broke, making you scream in agonizing pain. You were on your hands and knees when your fingernails turned into claws. Holding them up to examine them, you gasped.

Scott then came in--your alpha.

"Y/n!" He exclaimed and walked over.

"Stop fighting it." He ordered.

You groaned out as your arms began to break, making you howl at the pain. Fangs and sharp teeth sprouted from your mouth. Hair grew around your face, and you growled.

"Your eyes...they're yellow!" Isabelle grinned.

You felt the need to run, to kill, to feel some sensation. But you held it back.

"Y/n! Calm down! Who's your anchor? Who makes you want to stay in control?" Scott asked you.

You looked up at Isabelle and your growling ceased. Slowly, you changed back to human.

"Woah, Y/n! You can control that already!? Who is your anchor?" Scott questioned, clearly impressed.

You walked over to Isabelle and kissed her passionately and a bit roughly as well. She responded by running her fingers through your hair, kissing back.

"Ahem," someone cleared their throat, making us both pull back from the kiss.

"Sorry to break this up, but there are demons downstairs." Alec spoke before he closed the door and ran downstairs.

"Okay, babe! I gotta go, but you stay here. I'm pretty sure we can handle a few demons." She smirked before pecking your lips, pulling out her whip, running downstairs.

You nodded and waited. Minutes later, you heard screaming---not demon screams however.

You and Scott both ran down the stairs and yours and his eyes widened at the sight.

There were 10 demons, 5 already on the ground, dead. 4 others were on top of the Shadowhunters, about to kill them.

You and Scott quickly transformed. A set of red and yellow eyes and growling caused them all to look up.

"Y/n!" Isabelle sighed, relieved.

You ran over to the demon on top of Izzy first and bit him. The venom caused it to scream and fall to the ground, shaking.

You held out a hand and helped Isabelle up and she pecked your lips.

Scott had already 3 demons on the ground, dying.

The final one, you and Scott had the pleasure of killing together.

The Shadowhunters all stood up and held out a hand, which you and Scott both shook.

"Thank you, Y/n and Scott." Alec, Jace, and Clary smiled as you both smiled back.

Isabelle pulled you aside and kissed your lips lovingly.

"Thank you for saving me--us." Isabelle corrected herself and smiled.

"Of course. My mate was in danger." You smirked.

"Yes. I am your girlfriend, mate, and anchor. And I am honored." Isabelle smiled and kissed your lips again.