~You arouse them in public

A/n: the request was "giving them a boner in public" but I wanted to include the girls as well. 🤗💋

Imagine: how they react to you arousing them in public.

Second person pov:

Jace:
He would be frustrated and upset with you for giving him a boner in a public setting. Jace often will excuse you both, grabbing your hand, leading you somewhere private to fix the problem.

"Y/n." Jace spoke firmly as you grinned and gripped his upper thigh tighter, moving your hand further up.
You looked down and saw a tent pitched in his jeans.
"Excuse us." Jace voice deepened as he spoke. He then tightly grabbed your hand and led you to the bathroom.

Alec:
Alec will become flustered and start blushing. He won't know what to do and ask you to stop teasing him in front of people. Eventually, ending with him asking you to fix the problem.

"Y/n, not here." Alec whined, trying to move your hand, but you didn't budge.
"Where then, babyboy?" You asked in his ear as he let out a small whimper.
"Car is closest." He whispered. You smirked and excused you both before grabbing his hand and leading him to the parking lot.

Simon:
He will try to hide his evident boner with a jacket or try covering it with his hands. But you'll simply giggle and take his hand, before going home to help him out.

"Let's go, baby. I have a solution to your... problem." You smirked and turned to leave, and Simon scrambling after you.

Magnus:
He will do the same to you. Magnus will take it as an invitation to tease you back until he has you squirming and begging for his touch.

"You wanna play this game, babygirl?" He growled in your ear as he pushed you up against the wall, in the empty hallway.
"Well guess what? I always win." Magnus whispered in your ear before placing a kiss to it.

Isabelle:
She will become putty in your hands. Isabelle will whine and plead, asking for relief from your teasing.

"Y/n, baby. Please. Don't tease me." She whined as you spoke more dirty things in her ear, not caring about the others in the institute library.
"Whatever my baby needs." You kissed her neck and led her to yours and her bedroom.

Clary:
She'll get so caught up in it, Clary will forget where she is and who she's with. All that's on her mind is you, and how she needs you.

"Y/n.." Clary muttered softly as you placed more kisses and love bites to your neck. You smirked and removed yourself from her. Clary's eyes opened instantly and whined not bothering to notice who's around her. 
"Bedroom. Now." She said authoritatively before she guided you to the bedroom.

Raphael:
He will get upset with you and begin to ignore what you're doing.

"Pay attention to me." You whined as you kissed Raphael's neck again, your hand in his hair.
"Raph." You groaned in frustration.
Raphael grinned and pinned you to the love seat you were on.
"If you wanted attention, you should've just asked, princesa." Raph smirked and kissed your lips, forgetting the other camps in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: One more preference and then a requested imagine.
I kinda want to write a new story, but don't know what about. Suggestions?

-G