~Someone walks in

Imagine... Someone walks in on yours and their heated moment.

Jace:
Who walks in: Clary
"Jace," you spoke suddenly, breaking the silence.

"Y/n," Jace smirked, mocking you.

"Kiss me." You smirked back, walking over to where he was standing.

Jace grinned and sped over to you, before pressing his lips to yours passionately.

The kiss lasted a few seconds before Clary bursted in.

"Hey Jace," Clary was on her phone, she threw her hair over her shoulder flirtatiously before finally looking up--seeing the scene before her.

"Oh." She was shocked as you smirked. She then frowned before walking out. You giggled and kissed Jace again.

Alec:
Who walks in: Isabelle
You and Alec had been in a fight all day. It was a pretty heated fight. However, you both were sitting in silence.

You glared at Alec as he glared at you. Sighing, you walked over to Alec and grabbed the sides of his face and kissed him roughly yet lovingly. Alec and you both melted into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around your waist, and your hands wrapped around his neck.

Just then, Izzy walked in.

"Yay! My ship is sailing again!!" She exclaimed happily before cheering down the hallway.

Simon:
Who walks in: Maureen
Simon had just come home, and you missed him for a few days.

"Simon!" You exclaimed and pressed your lips to his as he responded by kissing back.

"Simon, I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonigh-" Maureen bursted into the room and spoke, not looking up until the last second.

"Oh, I'm sorry! S-sorry. Um...bye!" She stuttered before leaving, obviously embarrassed.

Magnus:
Who walks in: Alec
You were straddling on Magnus's lap, and in the middle of a heated make out session.

Just then, Alec walked in.

"Magnus, I heard you needed my help--ohh." Alec's eyes widened at the sight in shock.

"Oops. I guess you don't need help...." Alec grimaced before leaving, uncomfortable.

You and Magnus shrugged and giggled a bit before continuing the kiss.

Isabelle:
Who walks in: Magnus
You and Isabelle had been spending most of your day in Magnus's house helping with him out.

Magnus had gone to get some supplies, so you decided to keep yourselves busy.

Isabelle kissed your lips, laying you back on the couch as she did so. She straddled your hips as she kissed you.

"Guys, as much as I ship it," Magnus sighed as he entered the room, causing you both to look up at him.

"Not on the couch." Magnus finished the sentence and left, rolling his eyes playfully.

You both giggled and pecked you pecked her lips once before standing to help.

Clary:
Who walks in: everyone
"Will you marry me?" Clary asked you, on one knee.

"Oh my god! Clary! Yes! Of course!" You exclaimed happily and knelt to kiss your new fiancé.

You then heard clapping from the doorway. Clary and you turned your heads to see Alec, Jace, and Isabelle clapping.

"Yay!!" They all cheered as they enveloped you both in a group hug.