Quiet

You sat at the edge of your bed, smashing down on the button's beneath your fingertips. You held an aggressive glare on your face as you struggled to beat a level you have been stuck on for the past two days. The taste of defeat was bitter on your tongue and you were desperate to get it out. Red font that read, 'defeat' were displayed across the screen. You clicked your tongue and tossed your remote onto the couch in defeat.

The scowl never leaving your face as you powered off the console in efforts to lighten the stress of the game off your shoulders. It your brain tingled with stress and the craving for that confident, ecstatic feeling you got in your gut. A rush you only got when you won. 

Walking to back to your room, you fell backwards onto your bed and huddled in your plush comforter. One of your many favorites. Main reason being that your caring boyfriend gifted it to you after staining your last favorite.

You huffed in boredom as your eyes began to strain from staring blankly at you ceiling for to long. Grabbing your phone, you tapped on the cold screen of your untouched phone, no messages. Fantastic. Alone on a Saturday as another victim of the notorious assailant, boredom. Your eyebrows furrowed when you checked the messages between you and Ayato. Nothing. 

Then your phone vibrated in the palm of your hand at the new messaged you had just received. You scrolled to see the message.

Ayato

 Open the door.     12:24 p.m. 

A grin crawled its way onto your lips as you wiggled out of your sheets and ran towards the door. Behind the door was Ayato. Dressed as if he had just rolled out of bed. He wore a gray tee and matching sweats.

"Hey," he huffed. "Hi love," You beamed at him. You moved out of the way, allowing him to come in. The corned of his mouth twitched slightly at you as he passed you to sit down on your couch. You walked behind him after shutting your door and plopped down right next to him. You pressed against him as he wrapped his arms around your waist. He hid his face into the back of your neck inhaling your scent then placing a few kisses here and there.

You smiled and flipped yourself over to straddle him. He stuck his tongue out at you. Your brows furrowed as you flicked his forehead. After messing around you began to talk, simple words with simple meanings. You moved yourself to lay on his chest as he grabbed the remote behind him and flicked the TV on.

You spent five minutes giving him light kisses on his neck as he was scrolling for a movie. Breath caught in his throat when you would kiss him in certain places. Warmth bubbled in your stomach at the soft atmosphere that had enveloped around you both but unfortunately ended when the movie began.

What seemed like an hour into the movie was just a mere twenty minutes. 

"Ayato this movie is way to cliché, I cant stand it." You groaned, moving up and off of him. He turned his attention towards you as he grumbled an incoherent sentence. From your guess it would be against you for ruining the relaxing atmosphere. You leaned over and nipped his neck. looking back at him, his cheeks were dusted light pink, easily could go unnoticed but not by you. A smirk played on your lips at the coloration of his cheeks and the adverting of his eyes.

The reaction was priceless. He grumbled and pulled you towards him muttering in your ear. "Shut up and find another movie then."