vanilla (s)

Everything was so sensual, so slow, so vanilla.
The once cool room was now sick with bodyheat and the carbon of pleasurable exhales. Your hands fisted at the sheets as your knuckles turned white, the stimulation Ayato's fingers provided you was enough to make your head spin. His lips were attached at the crook of your neck, one hand gripping your hips and the other was buried between your legs.
You gasped out as his fingers brushed against something inside you that sent a pleasurable chill down your spine. He chuckled against your neck and pulled away to peck at your lips. He licked over your chapped lips before capturing you into a heated makeout. His tongue exploring every crevice just as his fingers did the same.
A familiar heat began to bubble up in your abdomen, you were close and he could tell. The way your walls clenched around his fingers made him hum with satisfaction. He halted momentarily, earning a frustrated whine from you. Your chest was heaving as you locked eyes with him. He pulled his fingers out leaving you empty and you let out a whine. "Be patient princess," He breathed out as he pulled himself off of you to move himself inbetween your thighs.
Your pulse began to race and you could hear the rapid beating of your heart in your ears. His arms wrapped around your legs to rest at the inner thighs as he kissed at your thighs. Gently nipping at the flesh as he progressivley makes his way towards your dripping core.
He looked up at you face examining your expressions. You looked down when you felt him still, eye contact was so intimate it almost winded you.
Your eye contact still maintained as he began to lower himself closer to your core. Your face began to flush with embarrassment as he took a breath and then dove right in. You moaned out to the feeling of his warm tongue pressing up against your folds, your back arched and your head fell back as you let bliss flood your senses.
He lapped at your core as if he was a man who roamed across the desert dying of dehydration but had the fortune to stumble upon an oasis. His movements were paced, rhythmic and so so good. His fingers dug into the soft flesh of your thighs as he lightly nipped at your bud and you yelped. "A-ayato!" You gripped at his hair to pull him back and he laughed. "You're fine," he brushed off your hand and moved back. "Actually," he grabbed your hand and placed it back ontop of his head, "I dont mind you pulling my hair." He smirked. Your face flushed as you lowered yourself back down now entangling your fingers in his hair. He chuckled against your core and continued his ministrations.
Your mind went blank then the next thing you know your thighs squeezed around Ayatos head as your back began to arch and your core began tightening . "Cum for me princess," he mumbled against your folds while adding stimulation of his fingers. You cried out as pleasurable shudder flowed throughout your body. "Thats it baby," he continued, helping you ride out your orgasm.
Once you came down your chest was heaving for air as you tried to regain yourself. Ayato pulled himself up from your legs to climb atop of you. His hand pressed against your forehead and trail down to tracing your lips until he pulled you in for a kiss. The aftertaste of your essence coated on his lips and tongue. Your hands roam his hair as he pulls back to take a look at you. "Are you ready?" He breaths as he slightly grinds against your hip. Your hearts rapid beating returning as you acknowledge the presence of his arousal. You bite your lip as you nod, "Yes."
He slides off of you to open the drawer next to the bed and grabs a condom. You pull your legs to yourself as you watch him with lustful eyes, a million things running through your head and its all about him. He pulls off his boxers and your face goes red. Hes got the length and the girth, you begin to question if you can even take him. Can that really even fit in you? Just as your about to space out Ayato climbs ontop of you again. "Are you sure?" He sighs. You eye him and look down to see his erection, biting your lip and looking back up at him. "I wont hurt you and if I do, ill stop whatever im doing and make sure your okay." Your heart throbs for him, hes put in a situation where hes on the brink of being drunk off of lust yet he makes room to think of your wellbeing and what you want. You smile softly and nod, kissing his neck up to his lips and whisper against them, "Im ready." He pressed against your lips as he begins to sheath himself inside of you. You gasp against his lips as you claw at his back from the feelings of being stretched. He nips on your bottom lip and groans at the sensation of finally being in you. His breath hitches as he continues to bury himself all the way inside you, the way your velvety walls suck him into your warmth alone is enough to make him cum and embarrass himself on the spot.
You gasp out as his length brushes up against something inside you and his movements falter for a moment. He examines you face with worry, "Are you okay?" You nod, "It only hurts slightly but that felt really good." You moved your arms up from his back onto his neck to pull him into a kiss. He chuckled and grinded against you softly. A small moan broke through your lips as his length throbbed inside you. You wiggled your hips slightly and Ayato grunted, his eyes shut and he dipped his head onto your chest. "Fuck," he breaths out. His reaction spurs your arousal even more, tempting you to continue to grind against him, so you did.
He gripped your hip at the teasing pleasure and spoke, "such a tease baby. Im gonna move now." His hips lightly thrusted into you. His length dragging across your walls in the most delicious way making you delirious. You moaned out, "oh yes!" Hearing your moans only egged him on as he began to pick up pace from the subtle rhythm he was going to start. His hips slapping against you as he focused on dragging his length in and out of your tight core. His nails began to dig into supple flesh as he began to lose himself in you. Your cries echoed through the room as did the sounds of slapping skin. The noise only added to the pleasure and lust that filled that room and your mind. His length and the way it stretched you just felt so good. You hugged onto Ayato as he began to fuck into you. His length hitting the same spot from before, "Oh, oh my god. Ayato!" You where a moaning mess. His length twitched inside you as he continued his rapid thrusts. He lowered himself down to your neck and began to nip at your skin, leaving a light marks in his wake. Your core began to tighten and he groaned out, "thats it baby i know you're close." One of his hands shot down to rub at you clit and you began to cry out an incoherent slur of words. Your hips bucked into Ayatos hand and met his hips with his thrusts. "Thats it baby, cum for me," He groaned out against you ear. His labored breathing starting to become erratic like his thrusts. After a few more thrusts and rough rubs, your orgasm hit like a train. You cried out his name as he continued fucking into you with determination of reaching his own high. You rode out your orgasm through his thrusts and whimpered into his neck, "ah fuck." The way your core remained tightened around him from your orgasm only added to his pleasure and pushed him towards his goal. "Cum Ayato, please give me your cum," you kissed at his neck and whispered into his ear. Your words did magic to him as he pulled out only to cum all over your stomach. He let out a long deep moan as he hid his face in the crook of your neck. He plopped his body weight ontop of you, "oof" you gasped out at the sudden pressure. "How was it?" Ayato mumbled. "It was amazing." You laughed as you began to pet his hair. "Really amazing," you sighed. "Okay I get it im great in bed," Ayato snorted. You scoffed and pushed him over to cuddle him more comfortably, "Yeah sure whatever."