Under the Sky

The air was warm and cool as it enveloped your body in its breeze. Summer night breeze playing along with the dancing trees as the stars began to come to life. A ever so quiet sigh and the movement of grass under another's feet, breaking the peace.

Your head turned up to see someone you've become ever so accustomed to. "Hey," his breathing was shallow as he lowered himself next to you. You made a noise in response, not really giving him a greeting. You begin to lean as he makes himself comfortable onto the grass. A deep breath was sucked in as he exhaled a long sigh. "Its so beautiful, the sky" You hummed as you finally made yourself comfortable. "Yeah," his response quiet.

Your hand moved against the grass, your pinky shyly brushing against Ayatos. You quickly pull away your hand after the awkward contact. He snorts, as your cheeks dust a light pink. "Sorry," You mumble looking back up at the stars. "Idiot," is all that leaves his mouth before he grabs your hand in an embrace.

Your cheeks lightly flare up at the contact of someone so dearly to you, holding your hand as if it has belonged there. You smiled and looked back up. Your eyes drinking in all the colors painted across the sunset sky. Everything was gorgeous, simply everything. You began to count the stars as they slowly appeared one by one, by one.

After taking in the peace you began to feel an awkwardness coming from your side, you turned your head. "You're way more gorgeous than this sunset," Ayato mumbled. His head began to lean in, you got the hint. Your ears began the heat but you brushed it off, you weren't going to let an opportunity like this go away. His hand slowly caressed your cheek, brushing off some of your hair as he inched closer. Till he was an inch away he stopped and you groaned, "Oh my god just kiss me already!" He laughed and his lips slowly met yours.

The feeling was unexplainable, sure you've kissed a few guys before but this, oh this was nothing compared to the others. This kiss was like ecstasy, it was addictive, you never would want to pull away. It set off sparks in your chest you've never felt before. Your heart felt so light, so nervous, everything combined and it was great. But to worst thing you'd want to happen happened. Ayato pulled away, he ended that amazing kiss.

Just as he was about to speak, you pulled him back and smashed your lips into his. He smiled and whispered against your lips, "We're not even having sex and this feels so good." You giggles and pulled away. "You're so stupid Ayato." Oh god how happy were you that this happened. Someone you've dreamt for finally coming. He lean your forehead onto his and smile. "Oh my god, Ayato, I really think I love you," you smiled.

Pulling away to see his face, he smirked back at you and retorted "I didn't know you wanted me that bad." You scoffed, "Oh please."

Drawing you forward for another kiss, his words painted against your skin. "Im in love with you too." Ending this with another breath taking kiss Under the Sky.