Last chapter: Marriage

"Will you marry me?" He pulls back to examine your face as the hues from the sun blend into a brighter shade of orange from the blush that spread across your cheeks, burning in surprise. "Yes," Your eyes squint as they begin to cloud with tears. In a rush, you jump onto him and a pained groan leaves the lips of you both. You wrap your arms and legs around him, chanting 'yes' over and over again as you smother his face with kisses

You braced yourself against the wooden vanity as Touka pulled on the strings of the dress's corset. "Take a deep breath," She halted for a moment, giving you time to brace yourself for the next ribcage-crushing squeeze. You took a sharp inhale as she pulled tighter on the strings one last time. "There we go," she ties the knot to finalize your figure. "Thanks," you squeaked. She placed her hand on her hip and smiled warmly. "You look beautiful (y/n)." You smiled back and hugged her, "Thank you Touka." 

You moved towards the full-body mirror that sat idle next to the vanity. You examined yourself from the feet up. Your legs are hidden behind the material of your dress. Chest volumized by the way the top hugs are your curves, along with the beautiful accents of jewels. Your shoulders expose to ensure the public view of your marriage mark but your arms covered by drapes that complement the style of the dress. Next was your hair, pulled back and accented with a gorgeous gold headpiece. You radiated beauty, almost pure from all the white that adorned your body but you know this is anything but innocent. 

Touka watched as you marveled yourself in the mirror, "I'd hate to interrupt but, are you ready? I'm sure they're all waiting." You turned back over to her with the biggest smile on your face, teeth flashed and all. "Of course I am."

She escorts you out of the room only to be greeted by Yomo whose back was turned towards the door. "She yours now," Touka spoke up. Earning his attention he glanced over his shoulder before fully turning to face you. "You look beautiful," he spoke short, offering his arm out to you. You interlocked with him and began walking down the hallway, making your way down to the aisle. "Thank you Yomo," You smiled up at him. 

Nishiki was waiting at the doors, his head pressed against the wood in irritation. He was surely an impatient man. "Finally," He spoke as he caught the sight of you and Yomo approaching the door. He pulled it open and complimented you, "You look great." Your cheeks puffed up in a stifled laugh. "Thank you," you rushed out as your presence began to take the attention of all the guests within the room. 

Music filled the silent hall as you and Yomo made your way down the aisle. The anxiety swirling at the pit of your stomach became overcome by the sheer joy of the intentions that have brought you to the very place you are now. Your eyes locked with Ayatos purple orbs. Pure love and bewilderment overtook every irrational thought or emotion within his body. He stood frozen, breath caught in his throat as he watched you get closer and closer till you were right in front of him. Not many things can render Ayato speechless, but when it came to you, he could always find himself at a loss for words. "Hi," you smiled at him awkwardly. "H-hey," he stuttered out still trying to regain full composure. 

Shuu Tsukiyama cleared his throat to gain the attention of both you and Ayato before he loudly spoke, "Together in a new union, I present to you, (y/n) (l/n) and Ayato Kirishima. These lovers..." You rolled your eyes at the accent Shuu had developed for the occasion. He had insisted on taking the role of priest, as humans do in their weddings, to enhance the elegance of your ceremony. His words faded into mere white noise as your fingers interlaced with Ayatos warm ones. Your mind focused on his pulsating hands and cologne that filled your nose. Just as you were lost in your own little world, so was Ayato. Every single detail of you at this moment was being etched and evaluated in his brain. Nothing about you had gone unnoticed by him. 

Too lost in your own little worlds, it had gone unnoticed by you both that Shuu had finished his speech and they were now waiting for the mark to tie the bond. Shuu cleared his throat again to snap you both out of the trance and you giggled to yourself in slight embarrassment. Ayato turned you towards him as he pulled you into an embrace. The feeling of him embracing your body, his heat and smell surrounding you. It brought you to comfort, the calm before the storm. You felt his breath on the patch of skin between your neck and shoulder, shuddering in anticipation you clutched onto the back of his top. He sunk his teeth deep into your flesh, your knuckles turning white as you try to ground yourself through the pain. Once he deemed the bite harsh enough, he released his grip and kissed at your wound. Ayato pulled back to kiss you, your blood staining his mouth and the metallic taste of your blood hitting your tongue. 

Pulling away, you smiled as you pulled his top aside to give access to his shoulder. You placed a kiss on his skin and he shuddered lightly before letting a low groan out as you sunk your teeth in. Your jaw clenching as hard as it could to make sure it was a mark that would last forever. You pulled away and kissed at the mark. Loud cheering erupted from the crowd as you and Ayato have finalized your marriage. "I love you," Ayato stared into your eyes deeply, the purple hues almost hypnotizing to you. "I love you too," a bright smiled adorned on your face.

                                 ═════════════════════

Your hand placed on the metal of the doorknob as you began to slowly push open the wooden door of the small cafe. Your subtle movements were interrupted by your child slamming open the door to rush into the cafe. "(c/n)! What did I tell you about rushing in! You'll break something if you keep acting so rowdy." Your child turned back to look at you with bright eyes, "I'm excited to see aunt Touka!" You smiled softly as you rushed to pick them up, walking over to the cafe counter and ringing the bell you turned to your child, "And I'm sure she's excited to see you. Touka-chan!" You called out. "Touka-chan!" Your child copied, a giggle escaping your lips. "I'm coming!" You heard her call from the back. 

You heard the cafe entrance door slam open once again. Standing there was your exhausted husband with your youngest. "I thought it'd be easier changing diapers after (c/n) but this kid's on a whole other level."  He gagged slightly. "Yeah, you'd think it'd be easy huh." Ayato scoffed as he walked up next to you. "Wheres my stupid sister?" He slammed the bell three times. "Ayato quit it. Your a whole dad now and yet you still act like a rowdy 17-year-old boy." You stilled his hand. "Yeah, yeah and you love it." You pecked him on the cheek, "I do."

"Okay sorry! There was a problem with the oven in the back." Touka rushes in from the back. "Aunt Touka!" (c/n) cheered. "Hi (c/n)! Look at you! How are you doing?" A toothy smile plastered on her face. You set down (c/n) and charged straight to Touka. "I missed ya!" She picked up (c/n) and spun around a little with them in her arms. "I missed ya too!" (c/n) shouted. She set them down and looked up at both you, Ayato, and the baby. "How's it going?" She smiled, reaching her hand out to your youngest who was in Ayatos arms. His pettiness took over and he turned his body away from her to avoid her from touching your youngest. "What?" She glared at him. "You can look but not touch, you already won (c/n) over, this one's mine." He spat. Her vein popped from her forehead as she turned over to you. "Ayato knock it off." You pushed his shoulder. 

Nothing could be better than this.