Irritation

Highschool AU!

The sound of a bell ringing echoes through out the school. The loud chatter and conversations erupted from the halls. Chairs scraping against the school floors as students make their way to the cafeteria to retrieve their lunch. You turned and look to Ayatos desk, his figure slumped over as he slept. As usual. You rise from your seat and make your way to the back of your class, grabbing your snack box that was wrapped in cute strawberry printed fabric. You waddled back to your seat, ready to devour the delicious meal you prepared yourself. 

Setting down your snack box you hear a scoff, turning your head to the direction where the noise came from, you made eye contact with purple hues. You began to scowl as you resumed to take your seat and open your snack box. The aroma of steamed fish and freshly cut fruit filled your nose, relaxing as you began to take a bite your aura lit up. "You're a freak," Ayato groaned, eyeing you as you began to shovel fish into your mouth. "I'm muffn hufy," Your mouth filled with fish as you retorted back to Ayato with a glare. "What the hell? Gross don't talk." He turned his head in annoyance. You swallowed your food and spoke, "I'm fuckin' hungry and don't tell me what to do." 

Ayato whipped his head back to your direction and his brow twitched in annoyance, "Hah?" You grinned as you shoveled food back into your mouth and began to talk again, "You herf me." 

"Shut up! Don't talk when you have food in your mouth idiot!" He looked disgusted. You positioned your body toward his direction and grabbed your snack box. "Don't," you stuffed more food. "Wah," and more. "Fo," and some more. "Wo," You grinned flashing him your occupied mouth. You began to get ready and swallow until Ayato moved closer and grabbed your cheeks, squishing them in a harsh manner as he scowled. "You. Are. Disgusting." He let go and you swallowed. You stuck out your tongue and rolled your eyes. "Says you," you muttered, positioning yourself to the front of the class and continued eating.

Ayatos eyes shifted to your direction, glossed with interest as he huffed and smirked.

// Little AN; my old laptop broke and ive been working to get a new one and finally have! Sorry for the wait :))