Confrontation

Highschool AU

It has almost been a week since you presented your final project with Ayato to the class, you got an A which surprised you. Yeah, you put in a lot of work to the project but you didn't think it was a polished enough presentation to earn you both an A. Ever since the presentation you avoided crossing paths or speaking to Ayato as much as you could.

Everytime the bell rang for dismissal, you aimed straight for the door. If there were any efforts of Ayato trying to speak to you, running to a friend and conversing to them before he could interject something or you aided the teacher asserting the fact you had other things to do rather than to speak with him. Even though you were trying to ignore him you couldnt get him out of your head. The feeling of his lips, the intimate moment, everything. Just hearing his name could get your cheeks to tint a light pink.

Your avoiding behavior didnt go unnoticed by him and it was driving him mad. Why would nyou ignore him after that, did you really not like him? Did you hate him? Maybe your gay? Did he step over a line with you, what? His mind ran with a million questions upon your behavior. He absolutely hated it and he wanted to know the answer.

He had planned many times of setting up an 'accidental' run-in with you before you could bolt from him or try to escape with some bullshit duty or friend. But every single damn time you always had someone with you or took another route.

But now youre stuck. Here in this awkward situation. Ayato has blocked the door to get back into the school building from the schools rooftop. The cool breeze is a little rougher on the roof, your hands stay gripping at your skirt. You bit your lip and looked everywhere but him.

He grumbles something incoherently and then begins to make his way towards you. His form is rugged and rushed as he inches closer, you begin to freak out ever so slightly due to his harsh body language. Once he appears right infront of you, he grabs you harshly and you flinch. "A-ayato.." You mutter looking to your right shoulder watching his grip tighten on your shoulder.

"Why do you keep ignoring me? Is all this bullshit because we kissed?" He almost snarles, "cause if it is your overreacting! So what if we kissed, was it that bad? Was it that horrible that I-" You cut him off by smashing your lips into his. He almost immediately melts into it, so suprising how quick he was to fall into something, but only because it was you.

Once you pulled back, you immediately looked into his eyes to read his emotion on the situation. His eyes were unreadable, he looked lost. Just as you were about to open your mouth,
he kissed you deeper this time. His mouth dancing with yours, moving all over the place. His lips began to wonder, trailing from your lips to you neck. As you gasped, you grabbed a hold of his shoulders which seemed to bring him back to reality since his movements stopped.

He took a moment to move from your neck and composed himself. "Youre mine now. I hope you know that." He says, turning on his heel to walk to the door that lead back into the building. Your cheeks heated up and you smiled bashfully nodding your head and began to trail after him. "I'm yours," you mutter.