Ghoul

Her eyes were on the verge of tears, "A-Ayato." She muttered. He was on the floor curled up in a corner, his kagune was out beside him as all the furniture seemed to have many shards that erupted from the wings. They pierced through all the furniture around him. You gasped dropping your bag to the floor, leaving a loud thud you saw Ayato's figure jump. You rushed over to his side and embraced him in a hug.

His muscles tensed and his sobs stifled. His muscles soon relaxed in her warm comforting embrace, his sobs continued in the crook of her neck. She draws circles on his back to comfort him. She hums in a soothing tune as he embraces her tighter, his sobs begin to fade.

"What happened love?" She asked making her voice like silk. He shuddered. "I cant handle knowing im an ghoul with such an delicate human." He buried his face deeper into my neck. "Hey, don't worry Ayato...... It doesn't matter if your a ghoul, ill still love you...." she pulled away looking into his purple hues. "What if I just cant control my hung-" She silenced him with a tender kiss on the lips. He smiled ever so lightly and pulled away. She hugged him again whispering confession after confession. "(Y/N) don't you fear the same?" She sighed.

"Ayato, im going to be truthful. Yes I do, im sure Sayuri and Kaneki fear the same also. I do fear it but then I think it over and realize, if you were to eat me I'd be helping you, I'd also be dying in the hands of my loved one. But then I also know that it wont happen because you know how to control your hunger. it's a fear but it wont get in the way." She smiled softly at him. Running her fingers through his ruffled tangled hair, he nodded.

"Clean yourself up, ill fix the furniture." She smiled. He nodded, she began to walk away until he grabbed her wrist. She looked back and he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her in. He began giving her tender kisses on her neck, jawline, cheek and lips. He bruised her lips and tightened the grip around her waist. She smiled and held a hand up to his face. "I love you, now go take a shower!" she laughed as he bit her hand lightly. He kept a grip on her wrist and brought her with him to the bathroom. "Ayato! What are y-" He smirked, "Your taking a shower with me."

The door locked and the room began to fill with steam. "Ayato, I need to clean up let me out." She huffed. His hands trailed to the rim of her shirt and pulled up. "Ayato stop." She lifted up her hands as he threw the unwanted material to the floor and began to work on her pants. "Ayato." He stopped and looked up, " You don't seem to be resisting." She huffed again," Because of what has happened earlier. Im trying to convince you." He smiled. "Well your not very convincing." He silenced her and kissed her bruised lips.

The kiss was filled with passion, love, lust, and fading sorrow. The pain Ayato had been developed in, began subsiding into bliss. Only she could ever bring this feeling to him. He pilled away and smiled removing his article of clothing. She sighed and smiled.

                                                                     "Everything will be okay love."