Fallen

Clacking heels and the cold breeze, was all you could hear or feel. You tugged at your sweater and bit your lip impatiently. You were waiting outside Sayuri's apartment. Lord could that girl take forever, you sighed. You heard a small laugh as you began to dust off your sweater. You turned as a girl whistled in your direction. "You're a looker!" She laughed, "Would you mind accompanying me to the mall madam?" You smiled at your friends compliment/offer. "There's no way I'd decline. Shall we?"

"We shall!" She laughed, dragging you to the near by mall. Her apartment was very close to this fancy outdoor mall, which was a major plus. Not for the shopping really, it wasn't a major hobby, but for all the nice restaurants an pretty lights that illuminated the night.

You passed crowds of friends and on-by couples, making your way to near stores. First Hot Topic, the things they sold were the best, then Zumiez, another wild store. Then to Charlotte Rousse and Forever 21.

Walking with the colorful plastic bags at your arms, you both decide to go and have a meal. While the battle of the decision making you gap in amazement when you heard Sayuri, "They have (f/r) here, I'd know you'd kill to go. My treat." You smiled, "Hell yeah!" 

Arriving to (f/r), a waiter greeted you by the door. Smiling they lead you to your tables and handed the menus. Your eyes skimmed the menu as you looked for your (f/f). 'Ah there it is,' you let out a sigh. As you both waited for the waiter to come back, you and Sayuri began to catch up.

"So how's everything back in the 20th ward?" Sayuri continued to stare at her menu.

"Good, there haven't been any severe incidents, and Kaneki's doing well." You sighed, you saw her tense up at the name. Whoops.

"Good, you need to stay safe (y/n)," She looked back up at you. The gaze in her eyes were pretty serious.

The waiter broke the ice and delivered your glasses to us, he remained as he took your orders. Well, your order really. Your good (f/f), just thinking about it made you melt. You couldn't wait to savor every. Last. Bite.

---

A good short while wait passed until the waiter brought out your food. Oh god, did you just drool? You wiped your mouth just in case Sayuri giggled at your reaction, she has no idea how long its been since you've had this.

They set down the plate and before a second could even pass you had a piece of the meal in your mouth. You let a pleasured sigh come from your throat as your taste buds dances with the flavor.

"Oh god Sayuri this is so good." You swallowed. You continued to stuff your face.

----

You finished up with the check and everything and began to head out. You push open the door wide enough for you and Sayuri to walk out. You resumed to turn around the corner of (f/r) until you had bumped harshly into a broad chest. A it too harshly it caused you to fall back on your bum.

Just as you were about to scold the stranger you caught a glimpse of him. His beautiful pale complexion, sharp jaw, and beautiful blue messy locks that almost covered his eyes. He was simply a work of art, oh his eyes, did your heart just skip a beat? He looked at you in surprise, but that quickly disappeared.

The said man squatted down and smirked, "Couldn't help but notice that you've fallen for me ma'am." He pushed back up and offered a hand, you took a hold of his nice warm, soft palm. "I hope I see you again miss," he smirked as he kissed your hand that was still connected with his and let go.

You're heart totally stopped.

---------------------------------------------------=============================-------------------------------

A/N: Little note, I haven't been really creative for a while and im beginning to run out of ideas. Which leads to crappy shots like this. I apologize about there not being enough Ayato but I promise the next will be better! :)) Also if you guys have anything yall would like me to write or whatever ill totally do it. Im running outta ideas, but ill be back and better with good one-shots.

Thank you~! ^^