Chapter Ten.

I stared at the game in curiosity. I didn't know what it was but it looked like Shogi or Chess. I couldn't decide. Iroh chuckled at my intense stare, before making a move. Kaze was down on the deck, watching Zuko fire bend. 

Well, Zuko was supposed to be fire bending until he stormed into the room in anger. I sighed, he was like an inferno and with such a short temper.

"What's the meaning of this mutiny? No one told you to change our course!" He yelled at the captain who flinched away from him. I blinked, he wore a short sleeved traditional top. It showed of his muscular arms... it looked good. 

"Actually, someone did." Iroh began, I was too busy mentally scolding myself for inappropriate thoughts to pay attention to them. "But, I assure you, it's of utmost importance."

"Is it something to do with the avatar?" He asked, I let out a big sigh, gaining both or their attention.

"Avatar this, Avatar that! And this is why you don't have a girlfriend!" I sighed, resting my chin on my hand. "God, just listening to anything about the avatar makes me tired now!"

Iroh chuckled, shaking his head. Zuko blushed but just stared at me. It wasn't a glare, I didn't get what it was. It's not like he was angry, it was more like he was sick of me. The very idea made me upset.

"No, it is more important then the avatar." Iroh nodded, making a move in the game. "It seems I've...It seems that I've lost my lotus tile."

"Your lotus tile?" Zuko asked in confusion. I was also very confused, lotus tile?

"For my Pai Sho game." Iroh explained. Ah, so that's what the game was called, Pai Sho. She'd heard of it before, some men in the water tribe used to play it. "Most people think it is a very insignificant piece but it is important for the plan I'm doing."

"You've changed our course for a stupid lotus tile?" Zuko seemed surprisingly calm about this. I wasn't that bothered wherever we went. As long as there was food and a bed. I didn't care. I spoke too soon as fire spurted from Zuko's mouth.

"And now, the fire bender has become a dragon," I exclaimed dully, "oh, no, what will the great Iroh do next?"

Iroh found that funny, Zuko...not so much.

-

To say I got a few funny looks was an understatement. As we walked through the town, everyone gave me a funny look. I'm not sure wether it was the giant polar dog, the white hair or Zuko and Iroh. I'd like to go with Zuko and Iroh.

I hummed from atop of Kaze, it was nice to be on solid ground. We were waiting for whatever Iroh was doing and Zuko's temper was gaining quick. Zuko and Iroh had their little scat while I sat fanning myself. I heard someone say I was a spirit as they walked by, but I ignored it.

Iroh had already bought a lot of stuff, which the soldiers hesitantly carried back onto the ship. I'd bought some sweets for myself and food for Kaze. Oh, and a new fan. It was black with white and grey swirl designs.

"Oh, that looks promising." Iroh exclaimed, pointing at what I knew was a pirate ship. We went inside, Kaze whined when I left him, I felt pretty bad. The inside smelt weird and exotic and expensive items lined the shelves.

I wondered how much of it was stolen and how much of it was a cheaply made fake. Iroh was drawn to this weird creature statue with red gems while I looked through scrolls. Nothing but boring, dull history scrolls. 

"We lost the water tribe girl and the little bald monk she was travelling with." A scruffily dressed guy explained to the man at the counter. I felt my eyebrow twitch. Zuko clearly heard them.