Epilogue

I just moved to this village in northern Japan named Hariya. Living in Tokyo had an effect on my breathing. We moved here, before I got worse. The country air is definitely easier on me. My name is Kenji Takizawa. I have no family other than my mother. She takes care of me though she's often away for work.

School is much different. The village teacher, Miss Fugio, is very nice and hard working at trying to keep all the kids on track. You see our classroom has mixed grades. This means the kids in second grade are with people in my grade. I'm fifteen years old. Kinda tall. Brownish hair and hazel eyes. I got that from my father. I wore t-shirts and jeans. There's three others in my grade. Sadly, there all girls. That means nobody to hang out with and not get teased for seeing each other. Their nice to me though.

When I arrived, I kept to myself. I was silent, rarely answered questions, and avoided everyone who wasn't my mother. Though one of the girls named Hariko Teechia started to reach out to me. She had blue eyes. Her clothes were plain except for the skirt. She was quite a bit smaller though. She was always smiling. I was reluctant at first, but we soon became friends. We started walking to school together. She introduced me to the others. One girl had black hair, and her eyes were the deepest emerald green I had ever seen. She was just a tad smaller then me. She wore t-shirts and shorts. Her name was Shiann Susko. The other girl was my height. She had brown hair. Her eyes were a deep teal color. If you didn't find her in the classroom, she was by the stream under the cherry blossoms. She wore a t-shirt and jacket. Her shorts were just jeans that had been cut. Her name was Olsa Deniti.

I had plans that we would be great friends. Then things went downhill. Fast. I wish it wasn't me, but right place wrong time.