Chapter 10

(Mature content)
     My mind was in a frenzy. My eyes wouldn't focus from what I had just done. Looking down at Harika made me feel sick. I felt like I was going to throw up. I opened up my door and jumped over Harika's body. I slipped in the crimson liquid. My head hit the hard wood. My vision blurred and my ears began to ring.

     A figure walked out of my mom's dark room. I reached out to it, and it reached out to me. I couldn't see well from my vision wanting to give out on me, but I could see the red eyes begin to glow. Before I could retract my hand it grabbed me. Then I was out.

     I woke up strapped in a chair. Like that of an electric chair from a horror movie. The room was dark and I couldn't make out anything. I heard a creak as something opened behind me.

     "Who's there?" I asked. Nobody answered, but I got an old familiar feeling. The one of being watched. Sweat formed on my forehead. I was helpless. I couldn't move my legs or arms. I felt the chair begin to lean back. Only no one was tipping me back. The chair turned into a bed.

     "Careful darling, this will be our first time." Whispered a voice. I turned my head and saw my reflection in purple eyes.

     "This isn't possible.....I killed you....I saw you die..." I said. A small chuckle responded.

     "You did hear me say then you can love me in death." Said Harika. I gulped. A light flashed on. I closed my eyes until they adjusted. While they were closed I felt something be sat on my pelvis. I opened my eyes to see Harika sat there. She smiled at me and traced my chest up to my chin.

     "You don't know how long I've wanted this." She said leaning forward and kissing my neck. I turned my head and gulped. She laughed at my reaction. She pushed my shirt up and began to kiss my chest. I struggled against my bindings. She placed her hand on my pelvis. Feeling my body.

     "Harika! Stop!" I yelled. She pushed my head back down and kissed me.

     "Shhh if you were good, I'd let you participate. But I can't let you, because you've been bad." She said slowly undoing my pants. I had to do something now!

     "Enough...I'll do as you say..." I said. Harika giggled and layed on my chest.

     "Really? You'll be good? You'll do exactly as I say?" She said. I sighed and nodded. She giggled again. This was all just a game to her.

     "I knew you'd come around Kenta. I knew it. I love you so much." She said undoing my restraints. I rubbed my wrists. Harika sat beside me and smiled.

     "Ready to continue, Kenji?" She said laying her hand on my thigh. I nodded. She let her guard down and I bolted out the door. I heard her laugh as I ran down a large corridor.

     "You want to make it more entertaining? I'm always up for more Kenji!" She said simply skipping after me. I kept going. Looking for anything to get out of here. I felt along the dark corridor. There wasn't anything there. Just blank wall. I ran into where the corridor ended. I felt all over the wall for anything. Just anything to save me. I heard Harika singing a little song to herself. I found a doorknob and opened it.

     I stared at just a blank wall. The door was just a doorway. There wasn't anything else. I turned around to no longer see Harika, but Shiann.

     "Shiann! You have to help me! Harika's here and she's trying to.... uh Shiann?" I said looking at her. She smiled with her eyes closed.

     "We will never be alone, Kenji. Ever." She said sitting at me with
her red eyes.