Finding you/Taking you in

You were 5yrs old roaming New York city all alone. Your parents both have passed away and the rest of your family lived in different states. You looked around and saw some kids walking home with their parents. Soon you headed for the rooftops. That was your home, technically. But then you heard two people yelling. "I wondew what's going on." You said. So being the curious person you are you followed the noise. When you arrived you saw 4 human-like turtles. You tried to duck and hide but the one in the orange mask had already seen you. "Hey guys. Look." He pulled you out of your hiding spot. "Let me go!" You yelled struggling. "What are you doing up here." The one in the blue mask asked. "None youw business!" You yelled feeling confident. "Where's your parents?" The one in the purple mask asked. You looked up at the sky. "In heaven." You answered after awhile.
When you looked at them the one in the blue mask had wide eyes. "Who do you stay with?" He asked. "No one. Now stop asking questions. Its getting tiwing." You said. The one in the orange mask put her down. "What should we do, Leo?" He asked looking at the blue one. "We obviously can't let her wonder the city." The purple one said. "I'm with gizmo- boy here." The one in the red said. 'And he speaks.' You thought. "Let's take her to the lair." The blue masked one known as Leo said. You tried to run but the one in the red mask caught you and put you over his shoulder. They all headed to the lair with you still being carried. When they arrived the red masked one put you down. "Sit." He ordered pointing to the couch. You obeyed and sat down. "Awe y'all gonna huwt me?" You asked. "What!? No dudette." The one in orange said. Leo left into a different room. You kept looking around. When a tall walking talking rat came out with Leo behind. You couldn't help it you got up and hugged him. Let's just say you liked rats. A lot. (If you don't pretend you do.) "My son. I believe this is the child you were talking about." The rat said. "Yes Father." Leo said. "What is your name child?" "My name is (y/n)" you answered. "Nice to meet you (y/n) you may call me Splinter." He said. "My name is Donatello but you can calk me Don for short." The one in purple said. "Name's Michaelangelo but you can call me Mikey." The one in orange said. "I'm Raphael ya can call me Raph." The one in red said. "And I am Leonardo. Leo for short." You smiled at them. "If you want you can stay." Splinter said. "Weally?! Yay!" You yelled happily. "Leonardo show her where her room will be." Leo bowed and motioned for you to follow. When he showed you to tour new room you hugged him. "Thank you." You said happily. Leo smiled and hugged you back. "Your welcome."