First Day of School

Today was your first day if school and you couldn't wait. You put on your beanie to hide your (f/a) ears and hid your tail so no one would notice them. You walked out your room and went down the stairs. You picked up your book bag that was on the couch and headed for the entrance. "Guys I'm leaving now. See y'all later!!" You yelled and ran out before they could try to convince you to stay home.

Once you were outside the sewer you took in a deep breath. Swift had given you directions to the school and you all had planned to meet at the entrance. Once you arrived you immediately spotted your friends and Jake. You ran over them smiling. "Hi guys." You greeted. "Hi (y/n)." All of them greeted back. Jake wrapped an arm over your shoulder and you smiled at him.

"Well come on let's get you to the office so you can get your schedule. I hope you have some classes with us." Kiara said. You all went inside just as the bell had rung. Kids pushed past hurrying on their way to class. "Oh well looks like we have to get to class. Don't worry though Jake will take you to the office. See you later, (y/n)." Swift said as her Kiara and Psy walked off to their first period class.

You waved bye and then headed for the office with Jake. When you were outside the door Jake opened it for you. You went inside and got your ID and schedule. As you walked out the office Jake asked to see your schedule. You showed it to him and he looked it over. "We both have Science and Gym together." He said.

You smiled a little. Jake gave you back your schedule. He walked you to your first class which was math then headed for his first class wishing you good luck before he went.