When You Prank Your Brothers

Today was extremely boring to you so u decided to do a little prank on your brothers. But u didn't want to do it alone so you got Mayonaka, Eros, Clover, and Kurohomura to help you. You were in your room when Clover knocked on your door. "Come in." You said.

Clover came in smiling. "Hey (Y/N) I just came to say your brothers went out on patrol." You smiled widely. "Yes!! Let's get this party started!!!" Soon you, Kurohomura, Mayonaka, and Clover were all covered in fake blood.

*time skip to when your brothers come back from patrol*

You heard yelling outside the door and you and the other girls all got in position and layed down emotionless. Your brothers walked in and the first thing they saw were you and the girls on the floor 'dead'. "(Y/N)!!!! MAYONAKA!!!! KUROHOMURA!!!! CLOVER!!!!! EROS!!!!" They all yelled in unision.

You may of had your eyes closed but you could tell that they were either crying or on the verge of tears. Soon you and the girls jumped up laughing. "W-what the." Don stated. "YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!!!" you and Clover yelled. Soon all of your brothers smirked at y'all. "Why are y'all smirking?" You all asked.

"You all better start running." LEO stated. You and the girls had on confused faces. "Why?" Mayonaka asked. "Cause now we have to get ya for prankin us." Raph stated. You and the girls started to run with your brothers on your tails.

(A/n) I'm soooooooooooo sorry I haven't updated. Just so much has been going on. I didn't mean to keep y'all waiting. But I will update this story at least once or twice a week. Again I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry. Anyway that's all. Adios peeps!! ;D